- All-purpose, nutritious condiment
- Delicious salty sauce with slight sweet & sour hints and umami savouriness
- Made with coconut vinegar (for sourness), coconut blossom nectar (for sweetness), and chili, onion and garlic
- Soy-free, and low sodium substitute for Tamari soy sauce
- A source if 17 different amino acids
- Bottled in 100% recyclable and reusable glass
- EU, Naturland, JAS and USDA certified organic
- No added salt
- Low sodium
- No MSG
- Use in stir fries, soups, marinades, and sauces, or as a substitute for soy or Worcestershire sauce
- Refrigerate after opening
- 250 ml
- Coconut Vinegar, Coconut Blossom Nectar, Chilli, Onion, Garlic
Country of Origin:
- Made in Sri Lanka
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product20/01/2020, By NadiaReally like this product! Great in stir fry's.12/12/2019, By DeeHappy to finally try Coconut Aminos... and it's gluten free which is a huge plus.05/12/2019, By KarinSo glad to find Coconut Aminos that is free from gluten and soybeans. Delicious.03/12/2019, By MoushumiI like it!25/07/2019, By IrmaExcellent for a basting sauce for a braai and healthy and preservative free!20/06/2019, By AnnesI Love this brand and was very excited when they released the coconut aminos.
This product is so flavourful and versatile and best of all the price is amazing.19/06/2019, By CookingGFGluten free and refined sugar free meat marinade and salad dressing, such a yummy find and don't know of anything else like this.23/05/2019, By YvonneUsed it as a basting to braai steak and chicken, a tasty and a healthy alternative.15/05/2019, By ClaireHell, this is yummy. I haven't used it in anything as yet, however, I know the kinds of dishes I will use it in and I can't wait to get started. Having an auto immune disease prevents me from having soy, so this product is perfect.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.