- Yummy any time biscuits with
- OatsInfused with Cinnamon - which may help regulate your blood sugar levels
- Sweetened with Coconut sugar but no refined sugars
- Added with Coconut Oil
- Has antioxidant agents from Sesame seeds
- Features weight loss and heart support properties
- Contains Gluten
- Dairy free
- Wheat free
- Nut free
- Palm Oil free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Kosher certified by the Union of Orthodox Synagogues (UOS)
- Halaal approved by the South African National Halaal Authority (S.A.N.H.A)
- Handmade in South Africa
- Store in a cool, dry place before opening.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 315g
- Oats (Gluten) (26%), Coconut (S02), sesame seed, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Flour, Cinnamon (2%), Salt.
Typical Nutritional Information: per single (30g) serving
- Energy (kJ): 707
- Protein (g): 2.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 12.6
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 11.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 8.5
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2.1
- Sodium (mg): 38
- This product has been made in a factory which uses Wheat, Cow’s Milk, Egg, Soya, Tree Nuts and Peanuts.
- Cardboard box with a plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product06/05/2022, By GillHealthy and delicious.22/11/2021, By LeeDeliciously yummy.21/09/2021, By MollyLove these10/09/2021, By SimaoOMG, this is soooo good!! Is so good that is actually bad for you. Cause if you're not careful you'll end up an addict. No doubts.
Texture is amazing and the crunch is just to die for. What I liked the most about it is that you can actually taste every single thing in it. From the explosive cinnamon down to seeds. Is just unbelievable.
I'm staying away from this one. Is just too much =(
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.