- Collection of four chilli sauces
- Organically grown chillies & fresh herbs
- Pineapple (mild), Jalapeno (medium hot), Cayenne (hot) & Habanero (intense heat)
- Fresh Ingredients from small scale farmers in Eswatini
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- No artificial preservatives, colourants or flavourings
- Gluten free
- Certified Halaal
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Packaged together in a beautiful box
- Prepare yourself for an amazing selection of real tasty chilli sauces.
- Add to veggies, pizza, meats & pretty much anything that needs to be shaken up.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 4 months.
- Shake well before use.
Did you know? Handcrafted in Eswatini in small batches, with fresh produce sourced from smallholders trained in permaculture and regenerative agriculture. Enjoy this special sauce with no added nonsense.
- Nett Volume: 180ml x 4
- Pineapple Chilli Sauce: Pineapples (38%), Pineapple Juice (19%), Sugar, Lemon Juice, Vinegar, Chillies, Salt, Xanthan (Gum stabilizer).
- Cayenne Chilli Sauce: Vinegar, Chillies (22%), Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Lemon Juice, Sugar, Water, Salt, Herbs, Xanthan Gum (stabilizer).
- Jalapeno Chilli Sauce: Vinegar, Jalapeno Chillies (13%), Green Peppers (13%), Ginger, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Onion, Water, Sugar, Salt, Herbs, Stabilizer (Xanthan Gum).
- Habanero Chilli Sauce: Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Habanero Chillies (12%), Onion, Carrots, Garlic, Water, Salt, Herbs, Spices, Stabilizer (Xanthan Gum).
- Tree nuts: Made in a factory that uses Macadamia nut.
- Recyclable glass bottles, polypropylene closure, PVC seal; outer packaging made from cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Eswatini.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.