- Turmerynne is a combination of the potent rejuvenating and anti-aging effects of tumeric, cayenne and black pepper that supports all body functions, improves vitality and stimulates metabolism
- It naturally cleanses and detoxifies your body for renewed vitality
- It’s a great circulation tonic and regulates your heart and blood pressure
- A digestive tonic for indigestion, abdominal gas and bloating
- Powerful anti-inflammatory that eases joint and rheumatic pain
- Eases aching muscles associated with fibromyalgia and can relieve muscle cramping and headaches
- May lower cholesterol and improve obesity-induced glucose intolerance
- May inhibit tumour growth
- 100% pure powdered herbs in vegecaps with no fillers or additives
Therapeutic Dose (to combat imflammation): Take 3 capsules twice daily with meals, or as prescried by your registered healthcare practitioner.
Supplement Dose (to support a healthy lifestyle): Take 1-2 capsules twice daily, or as prescribed by your registered healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed prescribed dosages. Excessive amounts of curcuminoids can cause ulcers and reduce red blood cells in body. Cayenne in excessive large doses can cause vomiting, stomach pain, and symptoms of intoxication
Excessive dosage may trigger side effects such as slight nausea and digestive upsets brought on by the body detoxifying. To avoid this, reduce the dosage and increase fluid intake.
- Turmerynne™ may interact with prescription drugs for anti-coagulant (blood-thinning) treatment, increasing the effect of the medication. In cases of bile-duct obstruction, Turmerynne™ should be avoided. Individuals on anti-coagulant treatment must consult a medical practitioner before taking Turmerynne™.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage as excessive amounts of curcuminoids may cause ulcers and reduce blood-cell production in the body. Cayenne taken in excessively large doses can cause vomiting, stomach pain and a type of intoxication.
Individuals on anti-coagulant treatment must consult with a medical practitioner as these natural herbs do have anti-coagulation properties. In case of bile duct obstruction it should be avoided.
Precautions: Note warnings and Interaction with other medications.
Drug Interaction: May interact with prescription drugs increasing anti-coagulation drug effect. (Warfarin, Plavix, aspirin). Drugs reducing stomach acid (Tagamet, Pepcid, Zantac, Nexium, Prevacid, Omeprazole). Diabetic medication may increase effect and cause risk
Side-effects and special precautions: Excessive dosage may cause slight nausea and digestive upsets as the body detoxifies. Reduce dosage. Increase fluid intake.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
Should not be taken during pregnancy.
90 vegecaps, each contains Curcuma longa 215mg, Capsicum minimum 215mg, Piper nigrum 20mg
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product01/07/2019, By LainyThis is a perfect all-in-one, from circulation to digestion to flushing the system. Helps to put a spring back into your step.
20/06/2019, By MeMy Husband had burning feet and struggle with it for years, since he used this product there is no problem.03/03/2019, By AvrilThe best21/02/2019, By ElrinaGreat Product! Improves energy levels and keeps blood pressure in check.01/02/2019, By Nadisha Pillay04/10/2018, By ThaveshneeGood product16/06/2018, By RibsThis is very good for me since i started using it.24/10/2017, By TraceyI have a lot of joint pain and have played around with different forms of turmeric. This is a no mess option.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.