- A safe, high quality, animal-free source of omega-3
- A DHA-rich omega-3 purified oil supplement in a plant-based capsule
- Sourced from coastal marine microalgae
- Exceptionally high in DHA, which is beneficial for the nervous system, brain & eyes
- Free from contaminants like PCB & mercury
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Contains rosemary extract & tocopherol to protect the DHA oil from oxidation
- No artificial preservatives, additives, colours or flavours
- Adults: As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- 30 Softgel Vegan Capsules
- Each capsule contains: DHA-rich algae oil from microalgae Schizochytrium sp of which:
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 265mg
- DPA (n-6 Docosapentaenoic acid) 50mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 5mg
- Other fatty acids 155mg.
- Natural antioxidant preservative combination (ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract, tocopherols)
- Capsule: Hydroxypropyl starch, glycerol, carrageenan, disodium phosphate
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product17/02/2021, By YaaseenThis is worth the money, its easy to take everyday and I've seen an improvement in my overall health.19/01/2021, By budgeSo happy with a vegan alternative to this product!13/01/2021, By PravLove that this is vegan! Happy with this product knowing that I'm getting my RDA of omega 3.27/11/2020, By MeganLove this product. I'm allergic to fish and normally can't eat seaweed, but have not had allergies from this.22/10/2020, By JanetGood product, but would be a great one if the EPA dose was increased. I may have to look for another veg option for Omega 3 supplement.17/10/2020, By AnnaA relief to get those important omegas in a vegetarian form23/08/2020, By SimoneGood for vegans, but low EPA.26/06/2020, By AlexandraThis is a fantastic omega 3 oil product especially if you can’t tolerate fish oils. My skin gets so dry in winter and this definitely makes a difference.25/06/2020, By MerganVery nice. I can feel the difference.20/12/2019, By hassanaGood product for the brain. A bit pricey16/10/2019, By YvetteIts is great that its a vegan source of Omega and good source of DHA...But because their is such a little EPA in it you need to take more than one in order to feel some benefits and then it gets quite pricey. So I will def recommend to anyone who is doing a plant based diet but they might need to also supplement other sources of plant Omega in order to actually feel substantial benefits...this is purely based on my reaction to the product. I have tried Fish based omega supplements and could immediately feel the difference...with this product I had to up the dosage before I started noticing a difference. But might not be the case for others.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.