- Antidepressant, works on feel-good neurotransmitters and reducing the production of the stress hormone cortisol
- Can relieve depression, anxiety, stress and menopausal depression
- A remedy for neurological complaints such as shooting nerve pain and aching muscles (neuralgia, fibromyalgia, sciatica)
- A skin remedy for burns, wounds and discoloured skin (vitilligo)
- It can be used to treat enuresis (involuntary urination) often experienced by young children
Take one to two capsules twice daily.
Should the condition not improve within 4 weeks, please consult your practitioner.
Discontinue use 3 days before any general anaesthetic and surgery.
Photo-sensitivity, avoid any exposure to ultraviolet lights and full sun.
Persons on SSRI drugs should not take St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum). Discuss with medical practitioner.
Contra-indications: Do not use with MOA inhibiting, or SSRI drugs and oral contraceptives, theophylline, simvastatin, and anti-histamine.
Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding.
Warfarin, ciclosporin, digoxin, theophylline and anti-convulsants. HIV protease inhibitors and HIV non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors. Oral contraceptives, Triptans and SRRI
Pregnancy and Lactation: Should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Side-effects and special pre-cautions: Photosensitivity and gastro-intestinal symptoms.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment: Gastro-intestinal discomfort.
Treatment is symptomatic and supportive.
60 vegecaps: each contain Hypericum perforatum powder 300mg
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.