- Full potency 100% pure herb in vegecaps, no fillers or additives
- A good digestive remedy for issues such as indigestion, acidity, cramps, colic, spastic colon, irritable bowel, flatulence and abdominal pain
- A hormonal tonic for promoting lactation, balancing menstrual irregularities and easing menopausal symptoms
- Supports kidneys and bladder, easing cystitis
- Soothes respiratory problems such as sore throats, coughs and bronchial infections
- Supportive for obesity and gout
- 100 % pure full potency herb in a vegecap, with no fillers or additives
Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily, or as prescribed by a qualified/registered health care
Should abdominal pain and cramps not improve within 24 hours, gastro-intestinal spasms within 4 days and acidity within 4 weeks, please consult a practitioner.
Before taking this medicine for spastic colon, please ensure that a practitioner has diagnosed the condition. Should the spastic colon not improve within 4 weeks, please consult your practitioner.
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Possible photo-dermatitis with sun exposure.
Contra-indications: Do not use Fennel Capsules if you have been diagnosed with oestrogen dependent cancer. Avoid use in pregnancy because of possible emmenagogue effect.
Drug Interaction: None recorded in literature
Pregnancy and Lactation: Not to be used during pregnancy. Safe during breastfeeding and can improve lactation.
60 vegecaps each containing Foeniculum vulgare powder 500mg
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/06/2018, By TassiSince using this full potency supplement, my digestion has definitely been better. I also eat less!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.