- A powerful anti-oxidant remedy used to treat eye strain, night blindness, cataracts and glaucoma
- Improves blood circulation and prevents clotting and blood vessel obstruction, helping to improve conditions associated with diabetes such as poor circulation, glaucoma, eye strain and skin inflammation
- Reduces inflammation of varicose veins, haemorrhoids and inflamed blood vessels
- A treatment for urinary and kidney infections
- Strengthens connective tissue
- Benefits inflammation of the skin and mouth, as well as haemorrhoids
- Can be used for Gastro-intestinal complaints such as non-specific diarrhea
- Benefits stress and anxiety
Take one to two capsules twice daily or as prescribed.
Before taking Bilberry for the treatment of diabetes or night blindness, please ensure that a practitioner has diagnosed the condition. Do not discontinue any prescribed medication without discussion with your practitioner.
Should stress and anxiety not improve within 3 weeks, please consult your practitioner.
High doses should not be used in persons with haemorrhagic disorders and persons on warfarin.
Contra-indications: Do not use when on anti-coagulant medication. Not to be used by persons with iron deficiency anaemia, as bilberry herbal constituents interfere with iron absorption.
Drug Interactions: Warfarin. Anti-platelet activity has been observed with high doses of herb.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Avoid use in pregnancy and during lactation.
Side-effects and special precautions: Consult a practitioner if on anti-coagulant medication.
Known symptoms of over-dosage and particulars of its treatment: Slight gastro-intestinal discomfort Treatment is symptomatic and supportive.
90 vegecaps: each contains Vaccinium myrtillus powder 500mg
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product26/07/2019, By twoprinsBeen using it for some time now for my eyesight, praying it will improve and will keep using it as it can only stop further deterioration of my eyesight.17/03/2019, By JoanieThis is a really good product for eyesight, will definitely buy it again!15/10/2018, By AnnalizeGreat Product02/10/2018, By Thaveshneetoo expensive02/07/2018, By SolomonThis is such a good product to have as a supplement13/03/2016, By Liezeli read that bilberry jam on toast was given to British WWII aircraft pilots to help improve their eyesight as it is full of anti-oxidants - more so than superfood blueberries. I need to guard against pre-diabetes and there does seem to be difference on days I forget to take it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.