- Detoxes your liver, acting as a tonic for an overall improvement in health and energy levels
- Stimulates your digestion, relieving sluggishness and bloating
- Improves kidney function, cleanses the blood and improves circulation so your detox can have maximum effect
- Aids the recovery of the liver, helping cleanse, rebuild and protect
- Helps the liver recover from excess alcohol, chemical and heavy metal damage
- Detoxes heavy metals
- Assists in bile function – bile helps break down fats so you can use them properly
- Antiviral and antifungal and anti-parasitic
- Can help improve type 2 diabetes (insulin resistance)
- Cleanses the blood and improves circulation
- Can improve low-grade nausea and lack of appetite
- Flora Force only uses top quality full potency herbs with no fillers or additives
Take one to two capsules three times daily, or as prescribed.
Do not use continuously longer than 14 days (2 weeks) except under medical supervision. Do not take this medicine if you have gall stones.
Contra-indications: Not indicated for use by children
Not indicated in pregnancy, stomach or peptic ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis severe abdominal pain and allergic hypersensitivity,
Not to be taken by children under age 12 or generally debilitated persons due to water and electrolyte loss. Do not use in acute diarrhoea or during menstruation.
Drug Interaction: Contains: Rhamnus purshianus can potentiate the action of cardiac glycosides and may affect the action of anti-arrhythmic drugs.
Potassium deficiency can be increased by concomitant use of thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids and licorice root.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation.
Dosage and directions for use: Take one to two capsules three times daily, or as prescribed.
Before taking this medicine ensure that condition has been diagnosed by a practitioner. Should condition not improve within 14 days do consult a practitioner.
Side-effects and special precautions: May cause a mild, transient laxative effect in some individuals.
Contains Rhamnus purshianus: concomitant use of thiazide diuretics may cause increased potassium deficiency.
Known symptoms of over-dosage and particulars of its treatment: Large quantities can cause mucosal irritation, gastritis and vomiting. Severe abdominal pain with griping, nausea and diarrhoea, Habituation and chronic use result in weakness, hypokalemia and. Children and under weight individuals needs to be treated as serious. Overdose treatment is symptomatic and supportive with fluids and electrolytes.
60 vegecaps: each contains 78mg Cinnamomum zeylanicum, 78mg Centaurium erythraea, 78mg Rhamnus purshianus, 78mg Zingiber officinalis, Cynara scolymus 78mg
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.