- Natural pumpkin seeds
- Raw & unsalted
- Good source of zinc, and magnesium
- Full-spectrum source of vitamin E
- Great source of essential fatty acids
- Excellent plant-based source of selenium
- Banting friendly
- Suitable for diabetics
- No additives or preservatives
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Ready to eat: no roasting required.
- Add to homemade muesli mixes, bread doughs, sprinkle over salads.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Available In: 250g and 650 g.
- Pumpkin Seeds (100%)
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g)
- Energy (kJ): 2339
- Protein (g): 30.2
- Carbohydrates (g): 11
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.4
- Total Fat (g): 46.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 8.7
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 16.2
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 21.0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 6.0
- Total Sodium (mg): 7
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa and/or China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.