- Pea protein isolate powder
- Pure plant-based protein source (80%)
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No preservatives, or additives
- Naturally gluten-free
- Contains 18 different amino acids (including all 11 essential amino acids)
- Promotes strong healthy muscle development
- Improves stamina & energy levels
- Supports muscle recovery after exercise
- Dairy-free, vegan-friendly alternative to whey protein
- Suitable for those with lactose intolerance
- Perfect for smoothies and shakes
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% plastic free and recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- After opening, store in an airtight container.
- Available in: 250 g and 650 g.
- Dehulled split yellow peas.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Canada and/or USA and/or China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.