- Strong Mint flavour
- A unique combination of natural active ingredients that isn’t aggressive on teeth, enamel, or gums
- Xylitol has been used as sweetener, which helps fight against bacteria responsible for plaque and caries
- Prevents and helps against bad breath
- It does not contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Without fluorine, preservatives, artificial colourants and saccharin
- Aloe Vera – soothing action
- Iceland Moss - lightening and purifying action
- Linden - lightening action
- Horse Chestnut - lightening action
- Tea Tree Oil – natural antiseptic
- Silica – natural whitener
- Mint and Menthol – deodorant, natural refresher
Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Menthol, Mentha Viridis Extract, Iceland Moss Extract, Tilia Cordata Extract, Aesculus hippocastanum Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product29/10/2018, By ChanelOf all of the natural toothpaste that i have tried this one is right up in my top 5. it foams similar to normal toothpaste and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and minty.26/02/2018, By ElisabethGood product! Just a pity it's labelled as "proudly South African" when the packaging says it's made in Italy :/04/02/2018, By AnonThe best toothpaste so far. Fresh. Less minty than its brothers. Gel. Foam well.15/01/2018, By AmandaWe've been looking for another minty toothpaste since Spry was removed and loving this one. It's minty and leaves your mouth feeling nice and fresh. Our new favourite.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.