- Glacial Mint flavour
- A unique combination of natural active ingredients that isn’t aggressive on teeth, enamel, or gums
- Contains silica and mint microcrystals allowing a better cleaning action
- Xylitol has been used as sweetener, which helps fight against bacteria responsible for plaque and caries
- Strengthens weak gums, prevents and helps against bad breath
- It does not contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, particularly aggressive cleaning and whitening substances damaging enamel and gums
- Without fluorine, preservatives, artificial colourants and saccharin
- Aloe Vera – soothing action
- Silica – natural whitener
- Chamomile – soothing action
- Horse Chestnut – anti-inflammatory action
- Echinacea – natural antiseptic
- Mint and Menthol – deodorant, natural refresher
- Carboxymethyl Chitosan – buffering, extended release action
Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Mentha Viridis extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower extract, Echinacea Angustifolia leaf extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum extract, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Menthol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Aroma, Carboxymethyl Chitosan, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbitol, Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Silica, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Xylitol, Chlorophyll Ci 74160 (natural origin), Xanthan gum.
*Of Natural Origin.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product08/03/2019, By GillianThis toothpaste has a lovely texture and taste. One of the top natural toothpaste out there and well priced too.27/12/2018, By DesireeUnlike most SLS free products, this toothpaste foams magnificently! The foamiest I've ever had since moving to natural toothpastes.20/12/2018, By GabriellaI'm in love with this toothpaste! Initially I was skeptical about the Aloe since it can be bitter, but I can't taste it at all. It's minty and leave my mouth feeling fresh, just like regular toothpaste but without all the dangerous chemicals. It doesn't foam much, but there is still some foam although, even if it didn't foam at all, I'd still recommend it. Price wise it is a little more expensive than the toothpaste I normally buy. But only around R20 more for the same amount. And 20 bucks is nothing in the greater scheme of avoiding the junk chemicals they put in regular toothpaste. This is a definite winner in my home.31/10/2018, By NataschaVery nice taste and lasts quite long. It feels like it also cleans better than commercial toothpaste!19/09/2018, By AlisonSo far so good, doesn't foam up as much as commercial retail toothpastes but enough so to give you a fresh cleaning feel. I feel like it's keeping my teeth whiter than conventional toothpaste but cannot be sure, only a week or two into using, but really liking how it does not burn my mouth ensuring I can brush for longer.14/09/2018, By JemmaI like this toothpaste. Leaves my mouth feeling minty, it foams well and it's healthier for the environment, what's not to like.27/05/2018, By RaynoFoams like most commercial toothpastes. Mildly minty and not as eye-wateringly overpowering as others. Affordable, considering the 100ml compared to other popular and similarly priced brand in 75ml.20/02/2018, By AmandaSuch a nice minty taste and leaves your mouth feeling nice and fresh. We love it!04/02/2018, By AnonThe best toothpaste so far. Fresh. Minty. Gel. Foam well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.