- Kind to your skin, the environment and your pocket
- Suitable for sensitive skin types and people with eczema
- Endorsed by the UK’s National Eczema Society
- All parts of the Ecoegg are made from 100% recycled materials
- Packaged in FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) certified paper and plant based inks
- Not tested on animals
- Tourmaline pellets weaken the adhesive forces between dirt and fabrics
- Mineral pellets naturally ionize the oxygen molecules in water to lift away dirt and grime
- Totally grey water safe
- All EcoEgg Laundry Eggs are safe to use in Top Loaders
- Doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals, petroleum based substances, optical brighteners, bleaches, ammonias or optimisers
- The 210 wash EcoEgg can clean up to 1 years worth of laundry
- Works out to less than R1.00 per wash
- Completely replaces laundry detergent
- Fragrance free
- No harsh chemicals
- Easy to use
- To open the egg, grip each half
- Push the button, and twist the bottom half in the opposite direction of the arrow
- Separate the two halves
- Stand the larger, more pointed half of you Ecoegg on a flat surface
- Empty three (3) packets of mineral pellets and one pack of tourmaline ceramic pellets into it
- Place the smaller half back on top the larger half, lining up the triangles
- Twist together in the direction of the arrow
- Ensure you Ecoegg is fixed firmly back together before use
- Store your Ecoegg, and the refill pellets in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Available in 1 specifications: 210 Washes
- Recycled Polyurethane
- Mineral Pellets: Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Metasilicate, Emulsifier, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Citrate
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
16 out of 16 people would recommend this product24/04/2020, By LesleyWashes beautifully and my daughter in law, who normally has reactions to any kind of detergent, has had no reaction at all. It works out to be such good value too. Don't think I'll be buying washing powder ever again.18/04/2020, By AnyeVery impressed with this little egg. Clothes are clean. Very soiled clothes you need to treat, but that is normally the case. Saving money on washing powder too.14/04/2020, By LeenEasy enough to "assemble"; works nicely22/03/2020, By SkyeI bought this to use on my new babies washing. I love how gentle it is and it has lasted much longer than I had expected.11/12/2019, By GretchMy son tends to get an allergic reaction to normal detergents and this really helped. Cleaned our clothes nicely.27/11/2019, By BrendaI truly love this product! It is not great for whites with scuffs and stains but this is all I use for darks and coloured washing loads. This is the only product that works on all our sport kit - running and cycling... and there are no odours left in the clothes.21/11/2019, By JessicaReally a great product.18/11/2019, By MazI love that it puts in the perfect amount of soap. Before my clothes would be crusty, itchy and smell sickly strong if the cleaner got enthusiastic and used too much powder. I am not sure if it has been exactly the amount of washes promised but I'm really happy with it. I will keep using it and would buy it for friends as a gift.11/11/2019, By BronwynCleans lightly soiled clothes as well as any detergent and leaves them feeling soft without any softner being used. Note: won't clean heavy stains.03/07/2019, By JennaIt works, as in the clothes are clean, but it's not as effective as ordinary washing powder. Especially concerning actual dirt: it's not practical to put stain remover on every bit of actual dirt which is what this needs. If you wore something once and didn't sweat, didn't spill anythings then it's fine18/06/2019, By TatianaWorks well so far after having done 5 washes with it. Love that I just need to put it in with the clothes - no more hassle with laundry powder in the drawer.29/04/2019, By YvetteWorked well on my washing. I only had a hiccup on a greasy tablecloth but overall, clean, fresh and eco-friendly.29/03/2019, By CorrineHave only done a few washes, but it seems to work great so far. I loved the detailed instructions that came in the box.
So great to have an eco-friendly alternative.04/11/2018, By Lynnettewhat an amazing , simple product to use for persons with sensitive skin and allergies. washes well so far. Just remember that 1 egg is sufficient to wash 5kg of washing and guess what NO rinsing. You save on water and electricity-AMAZING10/10/2018, By Crizelle5 weeks in and I still LOVE this egg (I bought the fragrance free one) and think that it is the best product I've ever come across!!
I decided to try this when searching for something more cost-effective than Triple Orange Bio-Detergent that we've been using for over 2.5 years (it worked great by the way....fantastic for cloth diapers...but just became too expensive!).
I was initially very skeptical, but it turns out that the Eco Egg cleans just as well, actually even better (we wash 8-10 loads a week that includes toddler and gym clothing and use only cold water).
It is recommended to treat stains before washing, so for tough stains, I simply rub on some Triple Orange Bio-Detergent a while before washing (for very tough ones I put it in the sun for a while after application like I did with cloth diapers). Then I wash with the egg and viola!
The Eco Egg saves A LOT of money, especially when already using only all-natural laundry detergents. It is also super easy to use.
* No cons yet, but I will write an update 1 year in (since I bought the 720 washes!)03/08/2018, By ElisabethSo far so good. Easy to assemble. I have a busy family of 5 and we wash everyday! Will monitor and see how we go.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.