- Reduces tumble drying time by up to 28%
- Softens and fragrances your fabrics
- Dermatologically tested
- All parts of the Ecoegg are made from 100% recycled materials
- Packaged in FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) certified paper and plant based inks
- Cuts down on electricity usage, saving the environment, and sparing your wallet
- Fragranced with natural essential oils
- Push the fragrance stick (white cap end first) into the bottom (wider part) of your Dryer Egg
Did you know?
- After the electrical water geyser, tumble dryers draw the largest amount of electricity of any household appliance. By cutting down on tumble dryer time, you can radically decrease your power consumption, and your carbon footprint.
- The Ecoegg Dryer Egg gives you up to 40 dries
- 19.5 x 13cm
- Recycled Polyurethane
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United Kingdom
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By im not a robotWorks well22/10/2020, By LetitiaLove the linen fresh scent. However it does not have much of a smell to a load of washing after tumble drying.25/05/2020, By ZoeI cannot say if it makes the laundry tumble dry faster, but I enjoy the scent in the washing!06/01/2020, By KayI used it on my towels when tumble drying. The washing hasn't got the feintest smell. The egg smells lovely, but that's about it! I felt it a complete waste of money18/09/2019, By AudreyLovely little product - leaves my linen soft & smelling wonderful, as I'm not a person that uses fabric softener at all!!30/01/2019, By AndreaWorks really well AND smells amazing!25/01/2019, By CarmenLove this product! Cannot recommend this enough, makes my clothes smell AMAZING and also helps dry my clothes faster = save money. Very happy!21/01/2019, By SamLeaves clothes smelling fresh and feeling soft22/08/2018, By AHappy I got them,
Loving the scent03/08/2018, By ElisabethThey smell divine and soften beautifully without static.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.