- Eco-friendly bamboo fibre kitchen towel
- A green alternative to single-use paper towels
- Reusable, strong & absorbent
- Bamboo is a highly sustainable resource
- Can be washed up to 85 times, giving you up to 1700 uses
- Can be used wet or dry
- Gets softer with every use
- Saves money & reduces single-use household waste
- Machine washable
- Machine washable at or below 40°.
- 20 x Reusable Towels
- Organic Bamboo
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product07/10/2020, By AmyNice and absorbent after several washes. Only downside is that they come out of the wash wrinkled, so they look a bit grotty. But I guess you don't buy paper towel for aesthetics.02/04/2020, By WinnerIs it sustainable17/01/2020, By SupportGood07/12/2019, By BobbyThese are great if a bit expensive. Very absorbent. Still have to see how many washes they last.27/11/2019, By BrendaThey work really well but the reuse has to be monitored! People forget that this is not a regular paper towel!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.