- Daily care tattoo balm
- Nourishes, protects & heals
- Unscented & gentle on the skin
- Suitable for all skin types including senstive skin
- May help to maintain tattoos vibrancy
- May help to stop colours from fading
- Natural protective barrier from non-nano zinc oxide
- Protects tattoo from UV radiation: SPF10+
- Made from sustainbly sourced plant extracts & minerals
- A great gift for a newly tatted friend
- 1% For The Planet
- Made in Noordhoek in the Western Cape
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Dragon’s Blood has a wide variety of potent healing abilities and is used for speeding up the wound healing process and it also aids skin regeneration and it’s an intensive free radical fighter.
- Aloe vera aids skin healing and has antibacterial, antiviral, antiseptic properties.
- Chia contains omega 3 is very high in antioxidants and helps to reduce redness, inflammation and hydrates and calms the skin
- Use it once or twice a day as needed.
- Apply to clean dry skin.
- Squeeze a bit into your hand and gently rub over your tattoo.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? Dragon Skincare is part of the 1% For The Planet initiative where they donate 1% of every sale towards protecting the environment.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Zinc Oxide, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isostearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Croton Lechleri (Dragon's Blood) Resin, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate.
- *Organic ingredients
- Recyclable plastic tub (LDPE) with a pump for easy application and a lid (HDPE) held in a paper board box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.