Chaloner Tapenades are made from their finest olives, mixed with an exceptional selection of ingredients.
- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Small batch artisan products
Did you know? Olives help to protect the heart from heart disease
- With cheese, spread in a sandwich, or even added to pizza toppings
- At room temperature with baguette slices and lemon wedges or crackers.
- Stirred into cooked pasta for a fast entrée option
- As a pasta topping with fresh cheeses.
Black Olives (63%), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sundried Tomatoes (8%). Redcurrants (8%), Gherkin, Basil, Capers, Garlic, Wine Vinegar, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide), Sugar (0.3%), Salt, Pepper, Herbs
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product31/01/2020, By OrganicSuperb20/12/2019, By DeirdreA whole new level of extremely delicious!!!!28/06/2019, By NicoleA lovely condiment to add to meals.27/06/2019, By MelVery very nice and tasty, wish the jar was bigger!15/09/2018, By FC_Cape TownThis is really outstanding, I've used it as a thin tomato 'sauce' on cauliflower-based pizza. Absolutely delicious. I'm a huge fan of the Chaloner brand - their tapenades are legendary.07/08/2018, By MinVery tasty06/04/2018, By JenniferYummy goes with everything. great in sauces.11/01/2018, By LorraineAwesome on bread' in pasta sauces etc. My husband is mad about it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.