Chaloner Tapenades are made from their finest olives, mixed with an exceptional selection of ingredients.
- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Small batch artisan products
Did you know? Olives help to protect the heart from heart disease
- With cheese, spread in a sandwich, or even added to pizza toppings
- At room temperature with baguette slices and lemon wedges or crackers.
- Stirred into cooked pasta for a fast entrée option
- As a pasta topping with fresh cheeses.
Green Olives , Roasted Almonds, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Capers, Anchovies, Lemon Zest, Balsamic Vinegar, Ginger
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product31/01/2020, By OrganicDelicious27/07/2019, By TessDelicious!09/08/2018, By AmandaBeautiful texture and taste27/04/2018, By SamAmazing spread12/07/2017, By BronwenI bought this for my husband. He quite likes it. I did taste it and it definitely has an acquired taste. If you don't like capers don't buy it as the capers outweigh the olive taste.17/06/2017, By KSI absolutely loved this tapenade.11/11/2016, By LorraineI was quite excited to receive my Chaloner order but must admit was very disappointed with the taste of this product. I think it had something to do with the anchovies that was in it. Will not order this again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.