These cashews have been coated in a homemade Thai paste, then dehydrated below 47˚C.
Top reasons to eat more cashew nuts:
- Loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
- A great source of copper, for healthy bones & blood vessels
- High in magnesium, which helps to lower high blood pressure
- A great source of health-giving antioxidants & selenium
Recipe for Cashew Quinoa Salad:
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed & drained
- 2 cups finely cut purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions (scallions), thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander
- ½ cup By Nature Raw Thai Cashews
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3Tbsp Tamari
- 2Tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 2Tbsp warm water
- 1Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1Tbsp sesame oil
- ½tsp crushed red chili pepper
- Place the quinoa along with 2 cups salted water in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce to the lowest heat setting.
- Simmer until water is completely absorbed & quinoa is fluffy (about 20 minutes).
- In a large bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Add the quinoa to the dressing & mix well to combine.
- Sprinkle in the veggies, onions, coriander & cashews.
- Serve & enjoy!
Mozambique cashews, dates*, lemons*, chilli powder, garlic, paprika, onion, coconut oil*, kelp powder, turmeric, Himalayan rock salt
*Certified organic at source
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product20/02/2021, By LilyThese are great as a topping on a curry.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.