Benefits of eating raw almonds:
- Lowers bad LDL cholesterol
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Protects artery walls from damage
- Promotes bone health (rich in phosphorus)
- Source of healthy fatty acids
- Help to lower the rise in blood sugar after meals; beneficial for diabetics
By Nature’s activated almonds are marinated in Tamari soy sauce, and then dehydrated below 47˚C (not dry-roasted) – giving you a raw and hearty snack that tastes simply delicious.
Recipe for Tamari Greens & Berries:
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup By Nature Tamari Almonds
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, diced into ½-inch cubes
- 2 scallions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 3Tbsp Tamari
- 1Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2tsp toasted Sesame-Oil-p-1593.html" target="_blank">Sesame oil
- 1Tbsp toasted sesame seed
- 1tsp grated fresh Ginger
- ½tsp red pepper flakes
- Handful of tofu
- Place the Blueberries, cucumbers, scallions & greens in a large salad bowl.
- In a glass measuring cup, whisk together the tamari, maple syrup, Sesame oil, sesame seed, Ginger & red pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss to coat, and divide among serving bowls.
- Top with the tamari Almonds & tofu before serving; enjoy!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.