Key Benefits of Kombucha:
- Boosts energy levels
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves circulation
- Improves digestive health
- Assists with eliminating toxins for better liver health
- Contains naturally occurring probiotics
- Improves the balance of intestinal flora
- Buchu is anti-inflammatory & supports urinary tract health
Benefits of BREW Kombucha:
- Certified organic
- High vitamin B12 content
- Brewed using rooibos tea, packed with antioxidants
- Made with natural Cape spring water & cut-green certified organic sugarcane
BREW is an ethical, environmentally friendly business - good for you and the planet:
- Bottle made with 40% recycled glass
- All packaging is recyclable
- BREW has never brewed or bottled in plastic, and never will
- For cleaning, BREW uses an effective natural sanitiser that is safe for waterways
- BREW donates their wastewater to neighbouring small businesses
- Boxing is made with 90% recycled board and taped shut with paper
- Less than 0.5% of plastic is used in the outgoing product
- Because kombucha is a natural, “live” product, the taste of your BREW refreshment may vary from batch to batch. Don’t worry, they’re all equally delicious and refreshing!
- Your BREW bottle may contain some culture sediment, which might look stringy or appear as a film over the top of the drink. This is completely normal; in fact, the sediment contains the highest amounts of vitamin B12 and probiotics, so it’s especially good for you.
- Kombucha and sugar: Although kombucha is made with sugar, BREW uses organic unrefined cane sugar that is cut green at harvest. Most of the sugar is “digested” by the symbiotic culture of bacterial yeast (SCOBY) during fermentation, so only a trace of it is left in the finished batch.
- Drink chilled
- Do not shake.
- Keep refrigerated
- If you have any concerns about drinking kombucha, please speak to your health care professional for advice.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha.
- Spring water, *organic unrefined sugar, *organic rooibos tea leaves (8.1%), *organic black tea leaves, kombucha culture, organic buchu extract (0.5%)
- *Certified Organic
Typical nutritional information (per 100ml):
- Energy (kJ / kCal): 115
- Protein (g): ≤0.3
- Total carbohydrates (g): 7.1
- of which total sugar (g): ≤5.6
- Total fat (g): <0.1
- of which saturated fat (g): <0.1
- Dietary fibre (g): <0.5
- Sodium (mg): <5
- Vitamin C (mg): 3.4
- Vitamin B12 (µg): 1.7
- pH: 3
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
26 out of 27 people would recommend this product19/12/2020, By Karabo5/518/12/2020, By KaraboGreat price08/12/2020, By ShereleA very herbacious Kombucha, but not a personal favourite. Probably wouldn't order it again but that's die to my personal preference. Love Buchu and love Kombucha but didn't like the combo. Amazing that it's in glass though!02/12/2020, By EmmaI had this with my G&T - delicious. It doesn't contain alcohol but I'm convinced it made me a little tipsy when I had it on its own.01/12/2020, By CandiceSo pleasantly surprised by this flavour. Tastes good and love that it's South African. Will be ordering more for sure01/12/2020, By AlyxI love kombucha, but this one has far exceeded any other flavour (across the brands) that I've tried. Definitely my favourite, and it'll always make me think of Summer.08/11/2020, By SunnyBest kombucha flavour ever.08/11/2020, By SunnyBest kombucha flavour ever.26/10/2020, By AmyTasty23/10/2020, By BusisiweRefreshing and really helps with digestion30/09/2020, By CayleyThis kombucha tasted like jelly babies! So unique and an interesting tasting kombucha compared to others I've had before24/09/2020, By AnnaThis a a tasty refreshing healthy drink with a top healing indigenous South African plant in the recipe11/09/2020, By Luqmaana really unique tasting kombucha unlike anything I have ever had27/08/2020, By NicoleIt tastes amazing and is unbelievably refreshing23/08/2020, By LeenLoved this, good taste21/08/2020, By AndriëtteMy favourite kombucha hands down <320/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!28/05/2020, By TammyI prefer the rose flavour but it's still great!08/05/2020, By ConnorTastes superb24/02/2020, By IdaRefreshing and well fermented - which makes it less sweet.09/12/2019, By NqoIt is the best Kombucha I have ever tried. It doesn't have a lot of sugar, I enjoyed it.08/11/2019, By LilyReally delicious and refreshing. The balance of sweetness and acidity is perfect.18/06/2019, By MedeaGot this as a free sample. Love buchu, so was very excited. Unfortunately it turns out I’m not a kombucha fan... Found the aftertaste a bit too reminiscent of very old rooibos.26/05/2019, By AliSo delicious15/05/2019, By AmyReally refreshing and buchu-ey. Sometimes I can find the taste of buchu to be a bit overwhelming, but it's not at all here. It pairs really well with the tartness of the kombucha.13/05/2019, By MaddyThe bucha flavor is delicious and refreshing, definitely my favourite!13/05/2019, By RobynDelish and I love that all the ingredients are organic
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.