Key Benefits of Kombucha:
- Boosts energy levels
- Strengthens immunity
- Improves circulation
- Improves digestive health
- Assists with eliminating toxins for better liver health
- Contains naturally occurring probiotics
- Improves the balance of intestinal flora
Benefits of BREW Kombucha:
- Certified organic
- High in vitamin B12
- Brewed using antioxidant-rich rooibos tea
- Made with cut-green certified organic sugarcane & natural Cape spring water
BREW is an ethical, environmentally friendly business - good for you and the planet:
- Bottle made with 40% recycled glass
- All packaging is recyclable
- BREW has never brewed or bottled in plastic, and never will
- For cleaning, BREW uses an effective natural sanitiser that is safe for waterways
- BREW donates their wastewater to neighbouring small businesses
- Boxing is made with 90% recycled board and taped shut with paper
- Less than 0.5% of plastic is used in the outgoing product
- Because kombucha is a natural, “live” product, the taste of your BREW refreshment may vary from batch to batch. Don’t worry, they’re all equally delicious and refreshing!
- Your BREW bottle may contain some culture sediment, which might look stringy or appear as a film over the top of the drink. This is completely normal; in fact, the sediment contains the highest amounts of vitamin B12 and probiotics, so it’s especially good for you.
- Kombucha and sugar: Although kombucha is made with sugar, BREW uses organic unrefined cane sugar that is cut green at harvest. Most of the sugar is “digested” by the symbiotic culture of bacterial yeast (SCOBY) during fermentation, so only a trace of it is left in the finished batch.
- Drink chilled
- Do not shake.
- Keep refrigerated
- If you have any concerns about drinking kombucha, please speak to your health care professional for advice.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha.
- Spring water, *organic unrefined sugar, *organic rooibos tea leaves (8.1%), *organic black tea leaves, kombucha culture, organic rose geranium extract (0.5%)
- *Certified Organic
Typical nutritional information (per 100ml):
- Energy (kJ / kCal): 115
- Protein (g): ≤0.3
- Total carbohydrates (g): 7.1
- of which total sugar (g): ≤5.6
- Total fat (g): <0.1
- of which saturated fat (g): <0.1
- Dietary fibre (g): <0.5
- Sodium (mg): <5
- Vitamin C (mg): 3.4
- Vitamin B12 (µg): 1.7
- pH: 3
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
16 out of 17 people would recommend this product22/09/2020, By LeenTasty! Not to overpowering with the flavoring26/06/2020, By AshleyWonderful subtle flavor. One of my favorites!28/05/2020, By TammyAbsolutely love the Rose flavour! Reminiscent of turkish delight but not sweet. Great fizzy drink alternative.08/05/2020, By SerenaReally tasty06/05/2020, By CherryI love this flavour and Brew's kombucha in general. Light, refreshing and easy-going!20/01/2020, By RudéVery refreshing. Love the flavour.18/12/2019, By BThis is a very simple and plain taste, the rose is an interesting addition. Greate if you like that sort of thing.17/12/2019, By AlThis tastes like feet. I drink a lot of Kombucha - Theonista and Tea of Life are favourites and I've made my own, with varying levels of success. Brew's kombucha has what tastes like off flavours to me. Bitterish, mouldy and chalky instead of the tangy, crisp freshness you're looking for in a good booch. Don't know if it's a faulty batch or just what it tastes like but I'll never buy this brand again.16/12/2019, By MarlenaRefreshing and loved the rose flavour.02/12/2019, By TammyDelicious flavour, reminds me of pink tonic water. Nice glass bottle too.14/11/2019, By RoxanneI love BREW kombucha and was keen to taste this flavour. It was really refreshing and subtle - definitely going to get it again.08/11/2019, By LilyThe balance of sweetness and acidity is perfect and the rose geranium gives it something really special.14/09/2019, By DebraMy son's absolute favorite Kombucha. Awesome taste at a good price.30/05/2019, By Jo
This is my favourite kombucha! I’ve tried the other flavors in this range, most of the other brands on this site and in stores and this one is my absolute fav! Really refreshing and delicious!30/05/2019, By JoThis is my favourite kombucha! I’ve tried the other flavors in this range, most of the other brands on this site and in stores and this one is my absolute fav! Really refreshing and delicious!15/05/2019, By JamyMy personal fave flavour of my favourite kombucha! The flavours taste distinctly like what they say they are, which seems to be missing from a lot of other kombucha brands. If you like slightly sweeter and delicately fragrant, I recommend this one.13/05/2019, By MaddySweet, crisp and refreshing!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.