Purported health benefits of drinking kombucha:
- Improved energy levels
- Stronger immune system
- Better circulation
- Better blood sugar balance
- Improved digestive health
- Improved liver health; better elimination of toxins
- Relief from conditions like gout & candida
- Lab tested to prove that it naturally contains 233.3% of your RDA of the energy Vitamin B12, – something which is often lacking in people’s diet
- Certified Organic by ECOCERT ZA-BIO-154
What makes BREW Kombucha special?
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Brewed using rooibos tea, which is naturally rich in antioxidants
- Made with cut-green certified organic sugarcane
- Made using natural spring water from the Cape
- Bottled in recyclable glass, with a handy screw on cap
- Because kombucha is a natural, “live” product, the taste of your BREW refreshment may vary from batch to batch. One bottle may be sweeter, fizzier or drier than the other. Savor the surprise!
- Although kombucha is made with sugar, we use organic unrefined cane sugar that is cut green at harvest. Most of this special plant stuff is ‘digested’ by the symbiotic culture of bacterial yeast during the fermentation process, so only a trace of the it is left in the finished batch. The organic sugar in a Brew Kombucha is both slower for the scoby to digest and a slower sugar release for you too.
- Your BREW bottle may contain some culture sediment, which might look stringy or appear as a film over the top of the drink. This is completely normal; in fact, the sediment contains the highest amounts of vitamin B12 and probiotics, so it’s especially good for you.
- Keep refrigerated & enjoy chilled.
- Do not shake.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha.
- Spring water, organic unrefined sugar, organic rooibos tea, organic black tea, kombucha culture
36 out of 39 people would recommend this product20/07/2018, By SonjaI love the taste and texture (slightly jellyish) of this Kombucha.19/07/2018, By Lee-AnneReally didn’t like the taste :( couldn’t finish it11/07/2018, By @kkjrocksI simply love it and wish I had money to order more10/07/2018, By SamanthaI thought it tasted medicinal and the jelly-like lumps in it weren't great...06/07/2018, By DinaLove this Kombucha, its has a real tea like cider like taste, its not strong at all. Its delicious!!!14/06/2018, By AnkeThe fourth Kombucha I have tried and it is so far my favorite. Love that it is plastic free, it does fizz out when you open the cap but it is nothing major. Good Product!25/05/2018, By AshOne of the nicest and most reasonably priced bottles of kombucha.14/05/2018, By RayThis is the best Kombucha I have ever tasted!16/04/2018, By KatieThe fizz was nice, but I wish the cap was different. As soon as I opened it, I lost a bunch of booch. It definitely tasted like black tea. Which was good if you don't like the flavourings.12/04/2018, By CookieMonsterKombucha is a wonderful aid to my digestive system, and helps me regulate my blood sugars as a type 1 diabetic. Very distinguishable rooibos taste in this specific one.04/04/2018, By NadineI quite liked it. Loved the glass bottle. Loved the ingredients.01/04/2018, By AnneThis kombucha is ok, not my favourite brand, but not the worst one either. Nice fizz30/03/2018, By RiaGreat tasting kombucha with a rich flavour10/03/2018, By SonjaDelicious taste and texture.06/03/2018, By SunStarNice, but not as enjoyable as others I've tried. My dogs love it, which I discovered when it fizzed out of the bottle on opening. Poured some into their bowls and they asked for more - and it's good for them too :)01/03/2018, By SonjaYummy! I love the taste and consistency (very slightly jelly-like).15/02/2018, By mbaliThought it was expensieve for the price but tasted great07/02/2018, By NatalieFresh. Great Taste. Kids love it as well05/02/2018, By MiaMy fave Kombucha on the south african market01/01/2018, By MeganVery nice flavour08/12/2017, By AmeliaThis is my least favourite kombucha brand that I've tried thus far. Way too sweet.08/12/2017, By Se SeLove this drink, cant wait to order more!28/11/2017, By SamAbsolutely loved the taste of this.20/11/2017, By AlexI've had this kombucha a few times, it's a consistent product and always fizzy. I do find it to be too sweet. I prefer kombucha with a more mature flavour. The most affordable kombucha on the market from what I've found though.06/11/2017, By AshleeAbsolutely delicious, not as tart as other kombuchas I've tried. Definitely my fave. Love that it comes in glass.01/08/2017, By RachelMy favourite Kombucha brand so far27/07/2017, By BeadConsistently delicious! A really good recipe. This is a company that considers the whole product in terms of ethical production. An all round winner!15/07/2017, By Robynvery tasty and i think this is the best kombucha on this site. will definitely buy again24/05/2017, By Jo HDelicious! It's a regular on my shopping lists!24/05/2017, By JaxBeeThe best kombucha ever! Big love for this refreshing drink!21/04/2017, By AdriaanThis is my first time trying kombucha and it's delicious! Refreshing, mild, not too sweet and slightly effervescent. Good value compared to the others on offer. Love the glass bottle. Much healthier than plastic.06/01/2017, By MohammadIve tried many variations of the Kombucha on the website and the BREW Kombucha is the cheapest and the best. The uch is packaged in a lovely glass bottle that can be reused. What i love the most of this uch is the taste. Its delicious! From all the brands the BREW is the best. This company has got their recipe of uch spot on. Ive been trying to recreate this recipe at home but havent gotten the combination right. BUY BREW07/10/2016, By FayeThis company clearly understands how to make good kombucha. I would much rather have this in place of a beer on a cracking hot day! Don just buy one - I can guarantee youll want to stock up on this stuff.07/09/2016, By SueMy favourite Kombucha by FAR. Best taste, great price and supplied in a GLASS bottle. A win all round!25/05/2016, By NadiaThird brand of Kombucha Ive tried and this is definitely the best! And cheaper too!17/05/2016, By RobynI recently decided to give the BREW range a try and it’s quickly become a firm favourite. I love that it comes in glass bottles and the tea always has a consistent mild flavour.17/02/2016, By SaruThe price is actually reasonable. I have tried a lot of kombucha and this is much better than the others!30/11/2015, By JamyDefinitely my favourite kombucha08/05/2015, By JonahMy first time drinking kombucha and I am one happy fellow.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.