- Light, rapidly absorbed superfood for face & body
- Suitable for everyday use
- Delivers immediate moisture to dry skin
- Soothing properties from pansy, chamomile & calendula
- Long-lasting nourishment from plant oils, lanolin & beeswax
- Restores skin’s natural protective barrier
- Can help to stop the skin from drying out
- Leaves skin soft & smooth to the touch
- Free from GMO Ingredients
- Free from synthetic fragrances, additives, colourants, preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, petroleum derivatives & silicones
- Contains responsibly sourced Palm Oil
- Ingredients free from micro-plastic & liquid plastic
- Sourcing with Respect certified by UEBT
- Eco-friendly packaging
- B-Corp Certified
- Natrue Certified Natural
- Product of Switzerland
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Organic pansy has intensive hydrating properties that help to tackle rough and dry skin making it soft and supple at once.
- Calendula is an adaptable plant that has holistic healing and restorative properties that calm irritated or inflamed skin.
- Organic Rosemary leaf rejuvenates and awakens the skin with gentle stimulating properties.
- Weleda Skin Food Light contains Lanolin, a natural oil produced by sheep’s wool, as well as Beeswax. It is therefore not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may choose to avoid it. It also contains carrageenan which is a natural ingredient derived from Seaweed with many different useful applications, especially insofar as it is a vegan- and vegetarian-friendly alternative to gelatine. It is not banned by Faithful to Nature’s strict ingredient policy since the scientific literature indicates at present that the controversy surrounding carrageenan is unwarranted.
- Smooth onto dry skin areas on the body or face and massage in gently. Allow to soak in.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Ethical practices are at the heart of what Weleda does. They aim to ensure that all workers who are involved in the supply chain are treated and paid fairly. Weleda uses plant-based oils and extracts that are grown following bio-dynamic practices from their own gardens. Other ingredients are sourced from fair trade suppliers. 100% of the energy that is needed to produce their products is sourced from renewable energy in Germany, France and Switzerland. They aim to use upcycled materials wherever possible and they have a goal in which 65% of their primary packaging must be sourced from recycled materials by 2022.
- Available in 30 ml and 75 ml.
- Water (Aqua), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Glycerin, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Beeswax (Cera Alba)**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter**, Limonene*, Viola Tricolor Extract Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract**, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract**, Calendula officinalis Extract**, Lanolin, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*.
- *From Natural Essential Oils
- **Organic Ingredient
- Recyclable, BPA-free plastic some of which is made from upcycled materials. Held within an FSC certified cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Switzerland
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.