- Tea tree disinfects and protects
- Aloe ferox from the Eastern Cape is soothing, moisturising, disinfectant and regenerating
- Bentonite clay absorbs toxins and deep cleanses
- Soothing and moisturising for dry, irritated skin
- 100% natural & handmade
- Contains no chemicals, artificial colourants, artificial fragrances, parabens, hardeners or fillers
- Made with biodegradable Ingredients
- Never tested on animals
O’live supports a job creation project in Khayelitsha, Cape Town, where women crochet luxury products with love. They try to source all their ingredients locally as far as possible and value the opportunity to source directly from their “backyard”, creating empowering relationships with local farmers. .
*Please note that this soap is sold in single of units of 110g, the picture is a guideline for the look and packaging of the soap.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product02/02/2021, By ZaneleSharp sharp04/01/2020, By SandraLove this soap. Has a nice, mild fragrance and leaves skin soft and clean. Did wonders for my little one's eczema.13/11/2018, By BonnieNice soap21/08/2018, By TashLathers well, hands feel clean and soft, smells okay30/03/2018, By ElisabethGreat for sensitive skin. It has a lovely texture and lathers up well.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.