Here’s what you can expect from this skin-loving mineral sunblock for babies:
- High performance, excellent quality, breathable and kind to sensitive skin
- Made with certified organic extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, jojoba and cocoa butter
- Provides broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays, using the mineral zinc oxide
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Safe for kids, pediatrician tested and approved
- Biodegradable; safe for the planet as well as baby
- Cruelty-free: Badger complies with the Leaping Bunny Standard
- Packaged in a BPA-free and phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube
- Non-nano, uncoated zinc oxide is the active ingredient. Contains NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate or avobenzone
Badger sunscreens all have a UVA Boots star rating of 4/5. Recommended by: The Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show and SAFBaby.com
Please Note: Please consult your family doctor before using this cream on a child that is younger than 6 months old.
Badger is a real family organisation. Carrying that ethos into their work, it’s a community-minded business that aims to provide you with reliable and safe products.
- Knead the tube well before use.
- Apply a thick coat of Badger SPF30 Baby Sunscreen all over the parts of your baby’s skin that may be exposed to the sun.
- Continue to apply every 40 minutes or after swimming, sweating or towel-drying.
Non-nano, uncoated zinc oxide 18.75%, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) oil, cera alba (organic beeswax)*, CO2 extracts of hippophae rhamnoides (organic seabuckthorn)*, and calenduls officinalis (organic calendula)*, anthemis nobilis (organic chamomile) essential oil*, and tocopherol (sunflower vitamin E).
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product05/12/2016, By LarisaMy baby and I both have very fair skin. This product did not prevent me from burning and it was after 16:00. It also gave my baby a rash. Didn work for us unfortunately.16/03/2016, By KateNice smell. While it is thick and more difficult to put on than other brands, provides good coverage especially for fair skinned babies.23/09/2013, By AnelI wasn at all too sure what Id bought when I got my first tube of Badger baby sunscreen. Its too white, too hard to work with and smells too much of chamomile. But it grows on you...the non-nano coated zinc is what makes it so well worth it. Zinc is actually carcinogenic if its nano-coated. We also used this for an emergency bottom cream on the beach and it worked fantastically. I don support imported products as a rule, the carbon footprint makes no sense - but I break that rule for Badger products. They
e all fantastic!05/04/2011, By AmandaI recently went on holiday to the beach and armed myself with loads of sunscreens for my toddler. I found that the Badger Sunscreen was the best, it lasted well and prevented my little red head’s fair and eczema prone skin from the lovely warm winter rays. Another sun screen I used seemed to attract the bees but not the Badger brand. Will definitely use this product again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.