- Helps to repairs your skin
- Enriched with CBD Oil - to heal skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Infused with Rosehip Oil - to support your skin’s elasticity
- Contains the Juniper Berry - which helps to fight water retention
- A source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
- Produced by a Female Owned brand
- South African Vegan Society approved
- Approved as Cruelty Free by the Beauty Without Cruelty Association of South Africa
- Palm Oil free
- Cruelty-free - not tested on animals
- Locally produced in South Africa
- After a warm bath or shower, apply as needed to the area of the body you wish to reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks or cellulite, to soften and smooth the skin's surface.
- Apply once a day.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml
- *Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, **Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, *Brassica Alba Sprout (Mustard Seed) Extract, Capsaicin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Juniperus Communis Fruit (Juniper Berry) Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanioides Root Oil & *Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, *Cannabidiol (300mg)
- *Organic, **Plant derived.
- Recyclable glass bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product12/05/2021, By ChloeSmells and feels amazing ! Absorbs so beautifully into the skin :)12/05/2021, By ChloeSmell's and feels absolutely amazing and nourishing on the skin. Even though the product is oil based, it doesn't leave the skin feeling oily, it soaks into the skin beautifully, knowing its getting to work :)
I had bad acne scars on my chest and back, and I am already noticing the difference in healing and lightening the areas effected.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.