- Natural shampoo with neroli, honeybush & aloe ferox
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Packaged in aluminium - no plastic
- Gently cleanses the hair without stripping it
- Neroli promotes scalp health & reduces dandruff
- Honeybush is a great source of antioxidants & promotes soft, shiny hair
- Aloe ferox is rich in vitamins & minerals to strengthen the hair
- Tea tree is antibacterial & helps to unclog hair follicles
- The perfect companion to Back 2 Nature Conditioner
- Apply to wet hair, massage onto the scalp. Lather through to ends. Rinse thoroughly. Use conditioner.
- 270ml Black Aluminium Bottle
- Aqua, Coco Glucoside (Coconut Oil Derived), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil Derived) Disodium Shea Butter Amphoacetate (Shea), Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (Apple Derived), Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol (Derived From Fermented Wheat Or Wood), Maltitol (Sugar Alcohol), Xylitol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
17 out of 18 people would recommend this product22/02/2020, By EcoReal stuff14/01/2020, By ShannonVery nice shampoo. However, if not rinsed VERY well, leaves hair rather oily.07/01/2020, By HelperWell done06/01/2020, By ElizabethAs others have mentioned, rinsing hair well is really important - better to use warm rather than lukewarm water. I cannot use it without using a conditioner as well. My hair is normal to oily. I have already ordered my second bottle.14/12/2019, By SamanthaI love this range and wanted to love this shampoo but unfortunately it just made my hair oily. I don't have this problem with another organic range so alas the love affair with this product in their range didn't last.27/11/2019, By LizeLove this product! I realized after the third wash that I have to rinse really well because of the consistency. Kick-ass product and loving the Neroli whiffs through the day.27/11/2019, By EmmaAt first I was sceptical about this shampoo as of course it s slightly different to 'conventional' shampoo's.. however after a couple of washes, my hair LOVES this product! Due to the fairly rich, natural ingredients it really is important to rinse your hair thoroughly after a wash.. if you do, your hair will NOT feel oily. it will stay clean for daaaays!26/11/2019, By ThandiMy scalp is usually very dry and flaky, but ever since I started using this shampoo, I have seen no signs of dryness or flakiness. The product smells nice, and I am a huge fan of the plastic-free packaging.25/11/2019, By LSmells nice and great packaging, I really wanted to love it but it left my hair very oily. So disappointed.21/11/2019, By AmyLove this shampoo. Due to the rich natural oils, I feel you need to rinse your hair thoroughly after use. Hair feels flipping amazing afterwards. Refreezes my hair a lot, perfect for the humid east coast! :)20/11/2019, By NicoleneThis shampoo is not working for me, it does not foam really, but leave my hear limp and greasy even after a second wash, I have been trying this product for a few weeks now but to no avail. My husband seems to like it though as it cleans his hair nicely. So he is now using the bottle.31/10/2019, By ShamelI love that this product is plastic-free, earth-friendly and smells great.
Since it doesn't foam up, it takes a bit of getting used to but that is all part of the process of transitioning to natural products.31/10/2019, By KarienLovely smell and great packaging, but I felt it left my hair very oily and difficult to manage. Pity :(30/10/2019, By NeroSmells great, earth-friendly packaging. However, its consistency is weak so a lot comes out of the bottle (leads to wastage) and it doesn't foam up easily (but that takes some getting used to and makes sense for natural products).13/10/2019, By MaryGreat product and the perfume ......And no plastic or glass!12/10/2019, By JanineI have dermographism, which makes for a very itchy sculp and this wonderful shampoo is the first ever to calm my sculp down. It is soothing and it smells amazing too. I also love that fact that it is plastic free.25/09/2019, By YashLOVE LOVE LOVE! This shampoo smells and works absolutely amazingly! My hair feels squeaky clean but not dried out. I suffer from dandruff and itchy scalp and this product is my new holy grail. Not recommended for dry hair though. This brand never disappoints23/09/2019, By TanahI believe I may have been one of the first customers to try out this amazing shampoo. A little goes a long way with the product, and it is true to what the label states. Ideal for 'Normal to Oily Hair'. I would not use it if I had super dry hair.. After 2 washes, my dry scalp is gone and hair feels clean for longer than other shampoo's. Great Product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.