- Natural shampoo with neroli, honeybush & aloe ferox
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Packaged in aluminium - no plastic
- Gently cleanses the hair without stripping it
- Neroli promotes scalp health & reduces dandruff
- Honeybush is a great source of antioxidants & promotes soft, shiny hair
- Aloe ferox is rich in vitamins & minerals to strengthen the hair
- Tea tree is antibacterial & helps to unclog hair follicles
- The perfect companion to Back 2 Nature Conditioner
- Apply to wet hair, massage onto the scalp. Lather through to ends. Rinse thoroughly. Use conditioner.
- 270ml Black Aluminium Bottle
- Aqua, Coco Glucoside (Coconut Oil Derived), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil Derived) Disodium Shea Butter Amphoacetate (Shea), Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (Apple Derived), Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol (Derived From Fermented Wheat Or Wood), Maltitol (Sugar Alcohol), Xylitol, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citric Acid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product31/10/2019, By ShamelI love that this product is plastic-free, earth-friendly and smells great.
Since it doesn't foam up, it takes a bit of getting used to but that is all part of the process of transitioning to natural products.31/10/2019, By KarienLovely smell and great packaging, but I felt it left my hair very oily and difficult to manage. Pity :(30/10/2019, By NeroSmells great, earth-friendly packaging. However, its consistency is weak so a lot comes out of the bottle (leads to wastage) and it doesn't foam up easily (but that takes some getting used to and makes sense for natural products).13/10/2019, By MaryGreat product and the perfume ......And no plastic or glass!12/10/2019, By JanineI have dermographism, which makes for a very itchy sculp and this wonderful shampoo is the first ever to calm my sculp down. It is soothing and it smells amazing too. I also love that fact that it is plastic free.25/09/2019, By YashLOVE LOVE LOVE! This shampoo smells and works absolutely amazingly! My hair feels squeaky clean but not dried out. I suffer from dandruff and itchy scalp and this product is my new holy grail. Not recommended for dry hair though. This brand never disappoints23/09/2019, By TanahI believe I may have been one of the first customers to try out this amazing shampoo. A little goes a long way with the product, and it is true to what the label states. Ideal for 'Normal to Oily Hair'. I would not use it if I had super dry hair.. After 2 washes, my dry scalp is gone and hair feels clean for longer than other shampoo's. Great Product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.