- Premium quality yoga mat
- Made for Bikram, power or hot yoga
- Advanced grip in humid or sweaty conditions
- Extra support & cushioning (4.2 mm)
- Made from natural tree rubber & microfibre top
- Micro-fibre offers extra grip & absorbs liquid
- No need for a yoga towel
- Natural rubber offers a stable base
- 100% Recyclable & biodegradable if disposed of properly
- Free from PVC & toxins such as silicone, toxic glue, & phthalates
- Beautiful intricate design
- Made in South Africa
- To increase the traction of the eco lux mat, we suggest that you spray some water on your mat just before practice for that extra grip
- To clean your yoga mat, wipe with a cloth dipped in a mixture of warm water and a little mild detergent or yoga mat cleaning spray.
- Follow by wiping with a clean damp cloth to remove the detergent.
- Leave to air dry before rolling or using again.
- Do not use a tumble dryer.
- You can also hose it down and leave it to dry in the shade.
Did you know?
- The beautiful design on this yoga mat represents the yin and yang of life, describing how seemingly opposite forces are interconnected and interdependent in life.
- Length: 183 cm x 68 cm
- Thickness: 4.2 mm
- Design: Storm
- Natural tree rubber (bottom layer), ultra-soft microfiber (top layer).
- Cardboard Box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in China; product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.