It's so important to protect your body against magnesium deficiency. Researchers say that about 75% of people are symptomatically Magnesium deficient. Magnesium is involved in about 320 bodily processes.
Regular use of a pure natural magnesium supplement like this one from Amorganic can help to prevent and control symptoms of magnesium deficiency:
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Anxiety and tension
- Muscle cramps, twitching, restless legs
- Asthma and allergies
- Confusion, depression and irritability
- Hypersensitivity and tingling
- Migraine and headaches
- Irregular heartbeat and palpitations
- Aches and pains
- Kidney stones
- Premature ageing
- Dental problems
- Immune deficiency
- Squirt 4 sprays into the palm of the hand and rub into a limb until absorbed. Repeat on other 3 limbs, making 16 sprays in total. Do this twice daily. Also before and after heavy exercise.
- Each spray delivers approximately 25mg elemental magnesium. 32 sprays = approx. 800mg
- With trans-dermal application, uptake is very efficient and the body only absorbs what it needs, making overdosing unlikely.
Magnesium chloride ionic, distilled water
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product23/06/2018, By KellyThis formula really worked for me and gave me amazing results compared to others I have tried in the past.28/03/2018, By AnnHave noticed a change in my mood and behaviour has differnately helped with PMS04/01/2017, By AngeliqueThis is terribly formulated. Its basically water and salt solution. When sprayed on the skin, it leaves a fine white powder residue of corrosive salt particles that burns sensitive skin. So disappointed.13/07/2015, By AngieVery effective, and lasts a long time! Best spray Ive tried so far! My mind is crystal clear after using this ... Im more relaxed, focused and present - awesome!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.