As an intracellular messenger, IP6 Inositol Hexaphosphate does the following:
- Normalizes the rate of cell growth.
- It re-establishes the normal growth rate of cells.
- Helps to normalize cell physiology.
- It can even repair DNA damage.
- Enhances NK cells. NK or white cells are responsible for destroying virally infected or cancerous cells. A healthy person produces hundreds of cancer cells daily, but most are killed by NK cells or apoptosis. NK cell production is compromised by stress, but IP6 is able to keep them in production during these vulnerable periods.
- Increases tumour suppressor p53 gene activity. P53 genes prevent genetically damaged cells from growing and multiplying. IP6 increases p53 activity by up to 17 times.
- Inhibits inflammation. Inflammation helps cancer cells to grow.
- Potent antioxidant. Much more potent than Green Tea.
- Enhances apoptosis. Apoptosis is programmed cell death. Cancer cells are apoptosis resistant.
- Inhibits angiogenesis. Angiogenesis is the process whereby cancer cells set up their own blood supply. IP6 starves the cancer cells.
- Inhibits metastasis.
- IP6 helps prevent cancer cells from migration and invasion.
- IP6 also chelates to and removes heavy metals, dissolves kidney stones and cleanses the entire system of unwanted deposits. It also acts as a natural antibiotic.
- IP6 is normally found throughout the body and has very few or no side-effects.
- Adults: 3-6 capsules once or twice a day or as needed
- Children (6yrs+): 2 capsules per day
IP6 + calcium + Magnesium 400mg
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product25/12/2015, By PatUsing this to reduce the acidity in the body and fight the cancer.28/08/2015, By TanjaI have been using IP6 for 2 months as I wanted to increase my Inositol in take. I have noticed that my blood sugar is a lot more stable, there may be other benefits I am oblivious to as this is a great supplement that should help with many different things.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.