All in all, Fulvic Acid is a truly remarkable substance, essential for our health and wellbeing.
By supplementing our diet with Fulvic Acid we can benefit from the following well researched effects:
- Fulvic Acid has been called “the giver of life”. It is one of the best electrolytes known and is able to restore electrical potential to our cells. Disease and electronic pollution decreases our electrical potential and therefore our efficient functioning and wellbeing.
- Fulvic Acid makes minerals and trace elements readily available to our cells by converting them into organic form. Minerals and trace elements are essential for the assimilation of vitamins in the body.
- Fulvic Acid converts toxins like herbicides, pesticides and heavy metals into bio-chemically active form, allowing the body to safely utilise or excrete them.
- Fulvic Acid makes nutrients more absorbable by increasing enzyme production and efficiency, as well as actively transporting nutrients into the cells.
- Fulvic Acid stimulates metabolism and increases oxygen availability, making it useful for weight loss and sports activities.
- Fulvic Acid increases metabolism of DNA and RNA speeding up repair and healing mechanisms of the body.
- Fulvic Acid is a bi-directional Super Antioxidant able to neutralise free radicals in any form, acting as either a donor or receptor. It also protects the body from radiation.
- Fulvic Acid boosts and regulates the immune system, acting as an immunomodulator. It has also been described as antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and is said to arrest food poisoning within minutes.
- Fulvic Acid has a potent anti-inflammatory effect and can be used safely internally or externally.
Modern farming methods have reduced the amount of fulvic acid available in foods, to negligible amounts, leading to nutritional deficiencies, and as a result, to a host of diseases.
Source of Fulvic Acid: Humic Acid
Humic Acid is extracted from ancient organic deposits which were formed long before there was pollution or man-made chemicals. A large part of Humic acid is comprised of Fulvic Acid.
15ml or more half an hour before a meal. Note: Do not mix with unfiltered tap water.
Fulvic Acid - no additives
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product28/10/2019, By FaithfulUnfortunately, I have not experienced any benefits from this product. While it is tasteless (and that's why I decided to try it), it does not have nearly the same effect as the concentrated Fulvic Acid that I've previously used, so I will go back to using the Fulvic Force Concentrate and learn to live with it's taste.15/08/2019, By CPVery excited about this product. Love that it is tasteless. I'll review again in a few weeks time.12/05/2019, By Eugenia DoinaIs by far the best way to keep your body clean inside.I use it for 10 years and I recommended to my friends.26/04/2019, By sandraFantastic for lecky gut19/03/2019, By SusieHighly recommended product. Help with stomach problems. Great supplement a must have.12/08/2018, By LGreat daily supplement for the whole family.13/07/2018, By WENDYThis product has helped my husband with his arthritis and various other ailments26/04/2018, By PearlIT IS A GIVER OF LIFE INDEED. MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY... WILL DEF ORDER AGAIN AND AGAIN...15/01/2018, By MoniqueSeems like a good product. It's also completely tasteless which is a bonus, when most health products often taste quick yuck. I also use it as a daily supplement for my kiddies
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.