Fulvic Acid is created at plant roots and its main function is to convert inorganic minerals and nutrients into organic form so that they can be utilised by the plant. It is one substance without which there would be no plant, animal or human life on earth.
Fulvic Acid then also actively transports the nutrients into the cells of the plant. It can perform the same functions in the human body.
Source of Fulvic Acid: Humic Acid
Humic Acid is extracted from ancient organic deposits which were formed long before there was pollution or man-made chemicals. A large part of Humic acid is comprised of Fulvic Acid.
Benefits of Fulvic Acid
By supplementing our diet with Fulvic Acid we can benefit from the following well researched effects.
- Fulvic Acid has been called “the giver of life”. It is one of the best electrolytes known and is able to restore electrical potential to our cells. Disease and electronic pollution decreases our electrical potential and therefore our efficient functioning and wellbeing.
- Fulvic Acid makes minerals and trace elements readily available to our cells by converting them into organic form. Minerals and trace elements are essential for the assimilation of vitamins in the body.
- Fulvic Acid converts toxins like herbicides, pesticides and heavy metals into bio-chemically active form, allowing the body to safely utilise or excrete them.
- Fulvic Acid makes nutrients more absorbable by increasing enzyme production and efficiency, as well as actively transporting nutrients into the cells.
- Fulvic Acid stimulates metabolism and increases oxygen availability, making it useful for weight loss and sports activities.
- Fulvic Acid increases metabolism of DNA and RNA speeding up repair and healing mechanisms of the body.
- Fulvic Acid is a bi-directional Super Antioxidant able to neutralise free radicals in any form, acting as either a donor or receptor. It also protects the body from radiation.
- Fulvic Acid boosts and regulates the immune system, acting as an immunomodulator. It has also been described as antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and is said to arrest food poisoning within minutes.
- Fulvic Acid has a potent anti-inflammatory effect and can be used safely internally or externally.
All in all, Fulvic Acid is a truly remarkable substance, essential for our health and wellbeing.
2 caps twice daily for 2 weeks. 1 or 2 capsules daily for maintenance. Drink plenty of pure water.
- Fulvic Acid 95% 200mg
- MSM 140mg
- Emblica Off. 80g
- Magnesium Peroxide 80mg
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product06/11/2017, By JackieI can't rate this product highly enough when it comes to treating my irritable bowel.18/09/2017, By HarryDefinitely more energy, seems to lessen my sinus congestion. If you are normally regular, expect a somewhat looser bowel.11/06/2017, By Thomas williamI bought for my wife and tlit works like a charm for her menopause thanks alot great product05/06/2017, By JackieI'm thrilled with this product. For years I've been suffering with IBS and this really clears out my digestive system, detoxifies and makes me regular. I take plenty of water (only pure), as instructed, and it works a dream. And it's good for your brain too, which I definitely need at my age!15/05/2016, By LungisaI noticed an improvement on my complexion. My skin looks amazing! I also noticed that it suppresses appetite...01/08/2014, By KerrynCan you use this while pregnant?06/10/2011, By KelvinI purchased Amorganic Fulvic acid caps recently and i must say they work like a charm. Ive been depressed and lethargic for a real long time. I took a few caps on receiving my parcel and i felt perceptively different.
I feel healthy now, able to cope, just better. Id recommend this product to anyone looking to get out of a funk in life.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.