- 100% Natural adaptogenic supplement
- Helps to optimize brain function, and combat symptoms of stress
- Ideal for students, over 50s, and anybody who wants to enhance their memory
- Made with neuroprotective botanicals: Lion’s Mane, Bacopa Monnieri, Magnolia Bark
- These herbs have been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Ayurveda
- No GMOs
- Lion’s Mane (aka Hericium erinaceus) is mushroom with some mystical powers. It has been clinically proven to stimulate the release of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF). NGF reduces the rate of neuronal degeneration which may prove helpful for people suffering from age-related cognitive decline, alzheimer’s, and dementia.
- Magnolia bark extract has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help people suffering from mood disorders such as anxiety. It is a proven GABA modulator, and anxiolytic.
- Adults 12 years+: 2-4 caps per day before meals.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Check with your doctor before taking.
- Do not combine with alcohol.
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Supplements which boost NGF, such as Amorganic’s Brain Food are best used in conjunction with a good omega-3 fatty acid supplement.
- 60 Vegecaps.
Ingredients: per 400 mg capsules
- Lion’s Mane Extract 10:1 (230 mg)
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract 8:1 (115 mg)
- Magnolia Bark Extract (55 mg).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product19/03/2021, By ZuanRecommended. But Organic Zone sells for R27510/01/2021, By GerdaI have used this product for over a year and I have found it helps with memory and brain fog. Also helps with stress.13/08/2020, By AnnaHelpful for mood and memory09/04/2020, By AnnaI have been using this product for a while now and find my memory has improved.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.