- Ayurvedic organic tea blend
- Encourages feelings of calm & tranquillity
- Blend of chamomile, linden flowers, rosehip, hibiscus & fennel
- 17 individually wrapped tea bags
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Certified organic by Soil
- Free from GMOs
- No artificial additives or flavour enhancers
- 100% Compostable tea bags
- Tea bags are free from chlorine, plastic & staples
- Can be added to earthworm farms & compost heaps
- Eco-friendly, & recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Chamomile mild calming & anxiolytic effects, it may help with symptoms of insomnia as well as nausea.
- Hibiscus is an antioxidant & immune booster & it may help to detox the body.
- Linden flowers help to promote feelings of relaxation.
- Pour 250 ml of freshly boiled water over the teabag. Allow to infuse for 5 minutes or longer for a stronger flavour.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? You can find yoga exercises and quotes on every pack of Yogi Tea.
- 17 Tea bags.
- Chamomile Flowers*, Fennel*, Linden Flowers*, Cardamom*, Barley Malt*, Hibiscus*, Liquorice*, Alfalfa*, Raspberry Leaves*, Orange Peel*, Rose Hip*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Cloves*, Black Pepper*.
- * Certified Organic
- This tea contains liquorice and people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
- Paper box is made from FSC®-certified paper which can be recycled. The tea bags are made of compostable plant fibres, specifically abaca (Musa textilis) , a species of banana native to South East Asia. The string attached to the tea bag is made from certified organic Cotton and the label on the other end of the string is made from FSC®-certified paper. Each tea bag is individually wrapped in FSC®-certified paper that is heat-sealed using plastic.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.