- May help to soothe inflammation in the body
- May offer relief to osteoarthritis
- Improves joint health
- Source of antioxidants
- Bromelain supports a balanced immune system
- Helps your body combat free radical damage
- Responsibly sourced Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Did You Know? Sfera Quercetin Complex contains added Nettle and bromelain to assist with absorption and provides anti-inflammatory effects.
- Take one (1) to three (3) capsules per day on an empty stomach, at least one hour before or two hours after a meal, or as directed by your health care provider.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- The most common side-effects of Sfera Quercetin Complex are gastro-intestinal disturbances such as diarrhoea and nausea.
Do not take Sfera Quercetin Complex if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients or if you have stomach ulcers, active bleeding, a history of bleeding or taking medications that thins the blood
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
- 60 Vegetable Capsules.
- Sophorae Japonica (Quercetin), Citrus aurantium (Citrus Bioflavonoids),
- Bromelain, Urtica dioica (Nettle Extract), Vegetarian capsule shell.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
- Citrus aurantium (Citrus Bioflavonoids) [fruit](mg): 100
- Bromelain (80GUD/G)(mg): 50
- Urtica dioica (Nettle Extract) [Leaf](mg): 50
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a CRC Gold lid, pressure seal liner & Silica sachet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.