- 100% natural dietary supplement for dogs
- CO2 extracted CBD ensures purity
- Low-dosage CBD supplement
- May be helpful with symptoms of anxiety and inflammation
- May be helpful as part of a pain management treatment for arthritis
- No dairy
- No colourants
- No sugar
- No preservatives
- Vegan friendly
- Consult with your veterinarian about whether or not CBD is right for your pets.
- Small dog = 1 biscuit per day
- Medium dog = 2 biscuits per day
- Large dog = 3 biscuits per day
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 200 g
- Vegetable Stock, Flour, Nutty Wheat, Maize Meal, Himalayan Salt, Cold-Pressed Grapeseed Oil, CBD Hemp Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product13/07/2020, By BrendaThe dogs love their daily snack. Bought them for my older dog . The younger one also stands in line for his treat. They are a tad expensive but appear to be doing the trick as my older dog's stiff hips seems to have improved.06/06/2020, By MerganMy dog likes it, but definitely not for people to try. I thought I could eat them as well, but no such luck.02/06/2020, By JanelleLove this product! It works so well with my anxious doggy! He has one everyday and absolutely loves sweet time when he knows it's time for one of these!28/05/2020, By CarolynOur lab loves these. I am using them to help her with her hip issues.11/05/2020, By FATIMAperfect little snack07/05/2020, By LynneMy GSD comes every morning looking for her CBD. use loves them.07/05/2020, By CarolynI have been looking for a healthy treat for our lab puppy and she loves these!03/04/2020, By IvaMy dogs love this but I only payed the very steep price because it was the only vegan dog treat I could find. Would love if they came out with a biscuit like this without CBD25/02/2020, By LydiaMy dogs love this treat, always looking forward to the next biscuit.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.