- Detoxifies hair and scalp
- 100% handmade
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% cruelty-free
- No propylene glycol
- No sodium lauryl sulphate
- Recyclable and reusable PET pots
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Bentonite clay and kaolin clay are highly absorbent minerals that can draw toxins from deep within the pores of the scalp.
- Sweet almond oil helps to balance excessive sebum production from over-stimulated sebaceous glands.
- Apply generously on sectioned hair.
- Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to tip.
- Preferably, cover hair with hair cap for 30 minutes before thoroughly washing out using a mild shampoo.
- Use once a week for best results.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 150 g
- Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay, Mozambique Coconut Oil, Avocado Butter, Cold Pressed Sweet Almond Oil, First Cold Pressed Castor Oil.
Notice: Pregnant/Nursing women should consult a doctor before using any skin formulations using essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes. Patch test recommended. In case of irritation, discontinue use. For external use only. Keep away from children. Natural products have seasonal colour and consistency changes which do not impact their efficacy.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product09/05/2020, By OliviaWorks so well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.