- Used in Japanese culinary traditions to ferment soy sauce, sake and miso
- Make your own Japanese style fermented foods at home with the koji inoculated brown rice
- Make the traditional Japanese equivalent of kombucha called amazake
- Achieve optimal gut health by eating fermented food
- A healthy gut biome prevents many bacterial infections from taking root
- Part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Store in a cool place
Did you know? Brown rice that has been injected with spores of the aspergillus oryzae fungus. That same fungus is used to ferment well known products such as miso, natto, shoyu and other fermented foods.
- 500 g
- Brown Rice, Koji (Aspergillus Oryzae)
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/05/2020, By FredBest product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.