- Used in Japanese culinary traditions to ferment soy sauce, sake and miso
- Make your own Japanese style fermented foods at home with the koji inoculated brown rice
- Make the traditional Japanese equivalent of kombucha called amazake
- Achieve optimal gut health by eating fermented food
- A healthy gut biome prevents many bacterial infections from taking root
- Part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Store in a cool place
Did you know? It may sound odd but Western cooking is no stranger to moulds. The yeast that is so integral to bread is also a type of single celled mould, which falls into the fungi family.
- 500 g
- Brown Rice, Koji (Aspergillus Oryzae)
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.