The key adaptogens in SuperThrive for Women help to keep hormone levels balanced, which means better reproductive health, greater emotional wellbeing and improved sleep. SuperThrive contains no gluten, soya, sugar or GMOs.
- Regulates pituitary gland functioning, especially in progesterone function
- Relieves PMS symptoms like tender breasts, mood changes & fluid retention
- Supports women’s health during menopausal changes
Tulsi (“The Queen of Herbs”)
- Potent antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral & anti-inflammatory
- Boosts immune system
- Helps to improve digestion
- Lowers cholesterol & high blood pressure; promotes heart health
- Reduces stress, relaxes the nervous system & promotes restful sleep
- Improves thyroid function & mental function
- Helps the body adapt to stress; lifts the mood & combats fatigue
- Boosts immune system function
- Stabilises blood glucose levels
- Ashwagandha relieves insomnia, eases fatigue & helps the body heal from the effects of stress
- Hemp is full of essential fatty acids that help to keep hormone levels in healthy balance; it’s one of the few plants that contains the fatty acid GLA
- Schizandra protects the liver and the adrenal glands; stabilises blood sugar
- Reishi mushrooms help to prevent tumours & cell mutations
- Taheebo has antifungal, antibiotic & anti-tumour properties
- Fo-ti supports liver & kidney health, improves stamina, fights disease & free radicals
- Hawthorn combats free radicals & has a calming effect
- Mesquite is a superfood packed with protein & minerals
- Barley grass is a source of chlorophyll which cleanses the blood
- Cacao is packed full of antioxidants & health-giving minerals, plus it tastes fantastic
- Hot drink: 2tsp SuperThrive, 1tsp honey, hot water
- Smoothie: 1-2tbsp SuperThrive, 1L spring water, 1tbsp chia, ½ avocado, 3 dates, pinch salt, pinch vanilla powder
- Recommended daily dosage: 1tsp – 2tbsp; for best results use with warm spring water
Mesquite*, cacao powder*, tulsi, chaste berry, hemp*, fo-ti, *barley grass, hawthorn, schizandra, ashwagandha, rhodiola, taheebo, reishi mushrooms
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product17/08/2018, By HendaGreat product. It really works!!!13/08/2018, By MadeliefGreat product, making it more convenient to take so many essential natural supplements together. I combine it with Shaga powder, honey and coconut oil and blend to make a coffee-like drink.13/07/2018, By MichaelaI have hummed and ah'ed about getting this for a while and finally just threw caution to the wind and got it. Boy! I should've done it sooner! I have been taking it in the morning for over a week now and notice the difference considerably. I've been looking for something that could help maintain the busy schedule I have and SuperThrive has been nothing but extraordinary! Waking up feeling fresh in the morning and still have energy in the evening too. The fact that ingredients are organic and it's made locally are such an added bonus and it tastes great!
Thank you SuperThrive for this amazing product!I bought this product at a time when I was struggling with burn out. My brain was fuzzy, my energy levels low and I was really worried about self care. With the ingredients in Superthrive, I knew I had found a product I could take during this time. I was23/04/2018, By LaurenNever Be without SuperThrive19/09/2017, By AllieI have hypothyroidism and a hormonal imbalance and have been on this for a week now. Definitely felt an improvement in energy levels. However, this product left me feeling bloated and extremely uncomfortable after a few hours with a tummy ache. I noticed the bloatedness disappeared after I stopped for a few days and have since stopped taking it. Possibly one of the ingredients is not suitable for me.
since stopped taking it.04/09/2017, By Tebogo MeyersfeldI was pleasantly surprised by the taste. When you have it with just water and a bit of raw honey, it does not look appealing at all
I closed my eyes and braced myself for the bad taste, but it never came.
I've been taking it for a week and a half and I feel great. I have a lot of energy throughout the day.
It has become my go-to morning drink.
28/06/2017, By BrendaI decided to give this a try and had to force myself to take it before giving up after a week. There is a very strong taste which is rather off putting and has an after taste that hangs around for the whole day and made me feel rather ill the whole time.26/04/2016, By BiancaI decided to try SuperThrive after reading an article on Spice4Life. I was
finishing up at what had been a stressful job and planning a move overseas
and felt I needed something extra to support me in this chaotic time. I
literally ordered SuperThrive right after reading the article as I just
knew it was the answer that I was looking for. I was even more surprised
once reading more about it on Faithful to Nature as I do suffer from
hormonal imbalances and hypothyroidism and was so happy to find that it had
adaptogens designed to help these specific areas. I have been taking
SuperThrive for 2 weeks now and can already tell the difference. I feel
more alert, I am sleeping better and overall I feel so much more balanced.
I recommend this product even to people that don’t specifically have
thyroid problems. It is such a necessary addition to anyone’s diet and your
body will love you for it!18/03/2016, By CindyI have been suffering with a hormonal imbalance for a while now, and it has been so frustrating and left me disheartened, as it resulted in everything from adult acne to weight gain and fatigue!
I went in search of something natural that would balance my hormones, which is when I happened upon this product. I have been taking it for about 2 weeks now, and I can already see an improvement in my complexion and Im feeling less like Ive been hit by a bus in the morning...still working on the weight side effect but still early days.
This product ticks all my boxes, because it is natural, easy to use, and great tasting too!
So happy to have stumbled upon this product, definitely a must have for every women dealing with everyday life with all its modern day stressors!28/11/2014, By SandraI will never be without it! It really helps when you are feeling tired and don have the energy for anything! That is what I suffered from in the past, and would like to recommend it to anyone thats feeling that way. You feel the change from the first time you take it! You also sleep well and wake up feeling that you have slept, and don wake up tired. Im so glad that I have found it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.