Chaga mushroom is known for the following health benefits:
- Adaptogen; reduces the symptoms of stress, fatigue & anxiety
- Antioxidant, anti-ageing properties
- Antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory
- Protects the cells against oxidative stress & damage
- Helps to inhibit oxidation & produce interferons, which act to repair damaged DNA
- Boosts the immune system
- Combats the growth of cancer cells
- A rich source of betulinic acid or botulin, which inhibits the growth of tumours
- Helps to ease stomach problems like gastritis & ulcers; anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects the liver & prevents the accumulation of Candida toxins
- Stimulate metabolism in brain tissues; a potent brain & memory tonic
- Helps to combat kidney stones & gallstones
Did You Know? Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is an enzyme that breaks down free radicals and acts as a powerful cellular antioxidant. Chaga mushroom contains an amazing 25-50 times more SOD than other popular sources of the enzyme, including Reishi mushrooms, barley grass, seaweed or fish oils!
Other nutrients found in Chaga include: Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, amino acids, manganese, iron dietary fibre and B vitamins – it’s a real nutritional powerhouse!
Recipe for Chaga Tea:
- Simply add 1-2tsp Chaga powder to hot water and steep, until you have a rich, dark brew.
- Add honey or maple syrup to sweeten, sip and enjoy!
Recipe for Chaga Chai Latte:
- Bring your Chaga to a simmer on the stove; add 1 cinnamon stick, a few cloves, a few black peppercorns, a few green cardamom pods, 1 slice of ginger.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Add ½ cup of almond milk and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add maple syrup or honey to taste.
- Strain into a mug. Sprinkle with cinnamon, sip and enjoy!
Wildcrafted Chaga mushrooms, powdered
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product27/08/2018, By ShannonI've been boiling this in a pot with chai spices and chicory. I strain it and add some honey and it's a really delicious way to start the day.22/03/2018, By Lee-AnnHoping for fantastic results08/02/2018, By NickI have a cup in the mornings and seems to give me a little more energy for the day. The taste is not the best but with a bit of honey to sweeten it, its not bad and can get used to it18/10/2017, By mbaliI get a headache each time I take the product I am not sure why , I have since stopped taking it18/10/2017, By mbaliI get a headache each time I take the product I am not sure why , I have since stopped taking it08/10/2017, By TraceyI have heard so much about this product and was happy to see that you stock it. STill getting used to the taste but so far so good.23/09/2017, By Anna-MarieUsing the powder to make my own capsules. It is awesome,21/09/2017, By NitaI add chaga to my normal rooibos tea and it suprisingly didn't really taste like much and doesn't alter the rooibos taste. Adds a bit of an earthy taste and smell to it. Great product, I have been drinking two cups everyday and feel great! Would not recommend before bed time though, has a similar effect to coffee.14/06/2016, By DrinaI was amazed at the taste. Perfect for the cold with a little maple syrup added17/05/2016, By RobynThis is a very appealing, earthy tea. It is a total over-achiever in terms of its long list of health benefits from immune boosting, anti-oxidant, antiviral and antiseptc properties, but what really caught my attention is that it is anti-parasitic and is great for maintenance against these microscopic creepies that cause so much damage. My fiancé and I drink a cup before bed most nights.30/08/2015, By TracyI am a lover of teas and this powder makes a really delicious tea that not only tastes great but is super healthy too. I also add a little Chaga into my smoothies and dehydrated muesli, it still tastes great, and Im happy knowing that Im getting a superfood into my diet.27/07/2015, By ClarindaIve recently had to get off coffee for a cleanse, and go figure, between the Chaga and the Tulsi tea, I have absolutely no cravings for coffee anymore. Im absolutely addicted to Chaga, I can go one day without at least one cup, especially at bed time because it knocks me right out. But then, I add cinnamon and a bit of honey or coconut sugar and some milk, tastes almost like a cinnamon late, without the caffeine kick, and its so soothing.10/12/2014, By GregI have recently starting drinking a hot cup of this tea every night and am really surprised by how mid it tastes. Even our toddler has not complained about having it added to his nightly rooibos bottle. Chaga has incredible health properties and it is great to see my family drinking the tea daily.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.