- Chewy and sour tasting 100% organic goji berries
- Ideal for enjoying in your tea, muesli, smoothies, snack mixes, soups and sauces
- May improve your digestive system and overall immune system
- High in antioxidants to protect you against oxidative stress and premature ageing
- Contains 18 essential amino acids as well as 21 trace minerals and polysaccharides
- Kosher friendly - certified by the Union of Orthodox Synagogues of South Africa
- Certified EU and CERES Organic
- Vegan friendly
- GMO free
- No sulphites or artificial flavouring and colouring
- Palm Oil free
- Free of Wheat, Gluten, Rye and Tree Nuts
- Add a small handful of goji berries to a glass of warm water with lemon.
- Enjoy as a dried fruit snack, added to teas, smoothies, sprinkled over salads or muesli and blended into soups or broths.
- Recommended 10 to 30g daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Weight: 500g
- 100% Organic Goji Berries.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 10g serving
- Energy (kJ): 1261
- Protein (g): 13.1
- Carbohydrate (g): 53
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 15.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 8
- Sodium (mg): 460
- This product was produced in a facility that may contain Wheat, Gluten, Rye and Tree Nuts.
- Cardboard tube with tin top and bottom.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.