Here's how and why goji achieves its wonders:
- Vitamin C - It has 50 times more vitamin C and 2000% more antioxidants than oranges.
- Gojis are packed with proteins, minerals and omegas making them an all round essential part of any healthy lifestyle program.
- Proteins - they contain 18 kinds of amino acids which are the building blocks of protein, and include all 8 essential amino acids.
- Minerals - they are rich in 21 trace minerals of which the main ones are zinc, iron, copper, calcium, germanium, selenium and phosphorus.
- Omegas - Goji berries are also high in essential fatty acids. These healthy omegas are required by the body for production of hormones and improve and enhance brain function.
- Antioxidants - Goji berries are among the highest source of carotenoids of all known common foods or plants on Earth! (even a better source than carrots) and contain betacarotene and zeaxanthin making them good for the eyes and to smooth out wrinkles.
- B vitamins - They are also packed with vitamins B1, B2, B6, so they boost energy
- Vitamin E - to make you feel young and radiant.
- Plus they contain powerful anti-fungal, anti-bacterial compounds and anti-inflammatory agents.
Here's what eating gojis daily and adding all those extra nutrients, vitamins, minerals, proteins, anti-oxidants etc can mean for you:
- A healthy and strong immune system
- Increased energy levels
- Weight loss (it's a cellulite busting berry!)
- Balanced blood sugar levels
- More youthful skin
- A sex drive boost
- Maintained healthy blood pressure
- A healthy nervous system
- Improved eye sight and hearing
- Lower cholesterol
- Healthy liver function
- Protection against many cancers
- Protection against heart disease
- Strong bones and tendons
- Enhanced fertility
So, are you ready to raise your vibration, smooth out your wrinkles and add some goji glow to your cheeks? Superfoods Goji Berries are of the highest grade and quality worldwide and are certified to have been grown organically - free from any chemicals.
- Goji Berries have a unique, slightly sweet, cranberry/raisin like taste.
- Eat Goji’s by themselves as a dried fruit snack or mix them with nuts, seeds and cacao nibs to make your own snack mix.
- Try adding them to your smoothies, salads or muesli. Children love to snack on Gojis!
- The typical daily intake range suggested by Chinese herbalists is between 8 and 30 grams per day. About 10 - 15 grams (a small handful) of the fruit should be eaten daily as maintenance.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product03/11/2018, By TarrynMakes a good cup of tea and the abundant vit c is always lovely12/08/2018, By LDelicious snack and great in porridge and fruit salad.29/03/2018, By LouLove the Superfood range, best goji berries you can buy14/03/2018, By ZukiswaQuite expensive but better than plastic surgery09/03/2018, By AlexandraGreat Brand, always reliable. Taste is a salty-sweet, works well in smoothies.26/05/2016, By NeoI didn know what to expect and I am not a raisin fan but these are love. So subtle and sweet enough. Thanks for awesome service and a great product!16/03/2016, By KaeylaThese berries are great added to smoothies - wonderfully healthy too!06/07/2015, By khadeejaI love this goji berries, tastes wonderful awesome to add into ur own snack bag mixture (thats what i do).
my mum even adds a tbsp of it into her bullet proof coffee, lol i know it sounds a bit crazy, but it works absolute wonders for her#55357;#56470;06/08/2013, By StellaA fantastic way to sweeten smoothies. I can add a really hardcore mix of powders and buts ect to the smoothies, but a handful of goji berries added also keeps my kids running back for more. Love the fact that they are so immune boosting too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.