- A concentrated and potent synergistic blend of essential alkalising superfoods to rebalance the pH and detoxify the body.
- African baobab is a good source of vitamin C, potassium, carbohydrates, and phosphorus.
- Hemp is the answer for anyone looking for an organic, raw, vegan muscle builder and energy booster.
- It contains all essential amino acids and fatty acids.
- Hemp Seed protein powder is considered to be a complete food boasting 65% absorbable high-quality protein and all 10 essential Amino Acids.
- African moringa is a good source of protein and also contains calcium and phosphorous, which help keep bones healthy and strong.
- Spirulina contains significant amounts of calcium, niacin, potassium, magnesium, B vitamins and iron.
- Camu camu berry has a long history of indigenous use and has incredible benefits verified by science.
- It is a small, red, South American superberry that grows wild along the rivers of the Amazon rainforest.
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Non GMO
What are Superfoods? Superfoods have a rich history of use and were believed to provide essential nutritional integrity to support optimal functioning of being. 'You are what you eat' is an ancient truth well known by traditional cultures who actively sought out these prized powerhouses of coherent vibration. Support your highest development by conscious selection of the best fuel of your body.
- For a quick nutrition blast simply add 2 T (30g) The Green Alkaliser to 1 C (250ml) water and blend.
- For an extra creamy and super delicious smoothie add a banana with coconut nectar or honey to sweeten if desired.
- You can feel the power of this energising and alkalising green shake surging through your body!
- GreenShake can also be added to fruit smoothies and juices for a supergreen boost.!
- GreenShake tastes green, so if you are new to greens, go sweeter until you get used to the taste.
- Daily use is recommended to assist with alkalising balance.
- Available in : 200g or 850g
- Ingredients: Baobab*, Hemp Powder*, Wheatgrass, Wild Harvested Moringa Leaf, Spirulina*, Barleygrass
- *Certified Organic Ingredients (70%),certified by ZA-BIO-140
Country of Origin:
- Malawi, Germany, New Zealand, South Africa
17 out of 17 people would recommend this product25/02/2018, By KevinTastes awfully healthy. Suggestion: Drink it as a shot. It goes down quicker.27/11/2017, By BonnieI love this! I use a teaspoon in my smoothie and it tastes so fresh and healthy! I really just feel better after eating this!19/11/2017, By CandiceI make myself a quick smoothie before leaving for work which makes for a great healthy snack while sitting in traffic. It's been a mission to get in nutrients while pregnant and I'm always hungry. This product is great for a healthy snack in the form of a smoothie. Mix it with a green apple, cucumber, yoghurt, ice and honey for a delicious smoothie.18/10/2017, By JohannesAfter the first few times, I actually really started enjoying the taste! It's actually quite filling and I can definitely notice a change in my body and energy levels after I started drinking this daily!16/10/2017, By TraceyGreen booster! Within a week I felt far more energetic09/09/2017, By ShannonThis is a mixture of superfoods that go well together that I usually chuck into my morning oats or smoothies and saves time having them all in one pack for a health boost when you're busy so no excuses to skimp out!05/07/2017, By JustineJust bought this, added it to my morning smoothie. After the 2nd sip, I am hooked! I blended it with Almond milk, ice, banana, oats, chia and flax seeds. From now on, this is my breakfast. Will be even greater when I get my next order of phyto pro chocolate protein to add to this smoothie.31/05/2017, By ElsabeAfter playing around with different ways to use the Green Shake, I finally found my favorite recipe. I add a teaspoon to Yogisip, along with Chia seeds and flax seeds and I have a quick, tasty and filling snack on the go, filled with many beneficial nutrients. I love the fact that a blender is not needed for this shake, you can easily stir or shake it into any chosen liquid.16/01/2017, By JeanGreat powder to add to my breakfast smoothies24/09/2016, By KarinI love this - easy and quick, pleasant drink. Perfect mix ... gives you good energy, and lots of it.28/04/2016, By CristinaI have used many green powders in the past, and some can have a terrible aftertaste. This is not the case with this product, and i have found it tasty enough to add into my 5 year olds smoothies as well without any funny faces from him :)
Totally recommend this for the whole family!11/11/2015, By SindyI cannot believe how much energy this product gives me.
Its an instant pick me up and I love the taste too.
It actually tastes better than it looks :-)08/07/2015, By SamanthaAcquired taste worth acquiring.17/03/2015, By TanjaI am working on getting my body / cells more alkaline and started using this product only two weeks ago! I love it, because it has added so much energy and I feel great. I set out to have it only in the week and this weekend found myself making it every morning, my hubby even had a little. I make it with 1 banana, and a cup of water in the smoothie blender. On the weekend I added grinedella yoghurt, it wad divine!30/10/2014, By MiekeI had to get used to the taste in the beginning, but it really is growing on me, I use less Stevia every day and I am actually looking forward to my green shake every morning now, it makes me feel really good! It is the best way to add green to your diet!26/11/2013, By KerryI started using this because I wanted a mix of superfoods in one powder, and since taking it have so much more energy and haven been sick the entire year. It has a slight grassy taste, but if you mix it with fresh juice or in a smoothie you don notice it. I even drink it with a bit of water when I don have time to juice if I need an extra boost in the morning.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.