Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
Estimated delivery time: three to four working days
Inside the purifier is a purifying candle of advanced design. It has a micro-porous ceramic outer wall, lined with colloidal silver, and holding an inner core of Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) made from coconut shells.
The water passes through this filter to be made pure and safe in three ways:
- The outer micro-porous ceramic pre-filter removes up to 99.9% of bacteria and 99% of suspended solids, by screening down to one micron.
- The water then passes through the inner core of activated charcoal, which removes ad taste and odours, This core is protected by a bactericidal agent to maintain the purity of the water.
- A small (and necessary) amount of dissolved minerals and active biocides are left in the water to prevent any possibility of re-contamination.
The purifier water may have a slight clay taste for up to 21 days. This is not harmful and occurs simply because the terracotta is very dry and unglazed. Emptying the purifier and completely refilling it each day during this initial period will ensure this taste disappears.
The 4 and 5 litre filters are fitted with 1 filter (known as a candle).
- 4 Litre - Small Home or Bar
- 5 Litre – Small Home or Bar
Please Note: We are unable to deliver the Stefani Water Filter to Namibia, Swaziland and Botswana. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0217853268 to discuss alternative delivery methods.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product12/10/2017, By RyanLove this lil guy! Fresh clean water err'day.
4/5 Only because the design flow could be better. But 5/5 for cool clean water.
Get 6ltr if you're more than two people.03/10/2017, By ArynWe've had this water filter for over a year now and absolutely love it. The quality of our drinking water has vastly improved. It is simple and easy to assemble and use and the filter candles last really well.31/08/2017, By JamesI grew up with one of these and was very pleased to find them available on this site. Very happy with the product and the quality and taste of water.04/08/2017, By RoxanneI bought this on behalf of my parents who are very pleased with it. As a bonus they tested with litmus paper and the water is Alkaline as opposed to their previous water source (Woolworths bottled water which is Acidic).09/07/2017, By Enaafter the float was leaking water (overflowing) for over ayear the supplier sent me one, all ok ,,.... now the water tap leaking27/06/2017, By LuluLove this product and the way it look.26/05/2017, By KerenI love my Stefani. The water is cooler than tap water and tastes better. The kettle no longer has calc deposits in it. You will need to clean it out as per instructions to get rid of the clay taste. But once that is done you will love it for life. I can't recommend this enough, for a peace of mind that you family is getting healthy chemical free water.26/05/2017, By TaniaThe only problem I have with the purifier is that we should have bought the 6 litre as suddenly our kids drink much more water. This is a really phenomenal purifier, money well spent.15/11/2016, By RolandVery pleased,
The Stefani Water Purifiers really do make a difference and are well worth the investment. We have been using it for a few months and Id note the following:
1. Get one pack of citric acid when you buy a new one, (http://www.faithful-to-nature.co.za/Crafty-Cultures-Citric-Acid-p-9372.html), if you don't already have some. It quickens the running-in of the purifier.
2. If we could do it over, we'd go for the 6 litre version. It isnt a real issue, but most folk will just have a little less to do.
3. Our municipal water has gotten very bad in the last week or two, water shortage, and the purified water is not as taste-neutral as before, yes the candle has been cleaned - even replaced. It is still miles better than what comes out of the tap and is good for most boiling things.12/09/2016, By KatrienI was sceptical and cautious in buying this. It seemed so much money for a glorified jug. After crunching some numbers we realised how much we were saving and when it arrived - win-win! We love it. Even our coffee tastes better :-)09/09/2016, By SarahDue to the drought in KZN, the municipality turns the water off every night, for some reason this has really effected the taste and smell of the water. I love water and easily drink 2 ltrs a day but couldn stomach the taste and smell anymore. I did a lot of research on water filters and finally settled on the Stefani Water Filter. I LOVE this filter, it looks very orange in the picture but it is more of a cray colour it is not overly bold at all, it does not make a big statement in my kitchen, it tastes smooth and clean and no smell at all. It takes a long time to filter so I fill it up every night and every morning I have delicious water for the day. I can say enough good things about this filter.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.