- 5 x blocks of preseeded soil
- Infused with non-GMO, open-pollinated heirloom seeds
- Heirloom origin: ancient South America
- Contains sweet pepper pimento seeds
- Boasts a bright red colour with a meaty, sweet taste
- One block can yield 6 + peppers
- Organically pre-fertilised with organic nutrients
- Holds water 3 x longer than soil
- Seeds are anchored at the correct depth
- Allows for growing bigger roots & healthier plants
- Protects plant from sun-scorch & improves taste
- Companion plants: basil, cucumber, lettuce, spinach & tomatoes
- Easy to use & ideal for beginners
- No questions asked, 12-month guarantee
- Guarantee runs from the date of purchase or until the ‘sell by’ date
- If growing is unsuccessful, receive a new slab & try again
- Housed in biodegradable packaging
- Snap the slab into single blocks.
- Soak in water until the block sinks.
- Plant 2mm below the soil's surface. Crush the block lightly as you plant it.
- Water daily until it sprouts. Thereafter, keep the soil moist, never dry.
- See growing instructions for more detail.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use.
- 1 x 5-block slab.
- Nett Weight: 65g
- Organically enriched super-soil, heirloom Non-GMO seeds.
- Biodegradable paper & biophan bag.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.