A mix of basil, coriander, sage and thyme.
- Best season for sowing: Spring, Early Summer
- Light needed: Full sun
- Harvest: 12 weeks
- Supply: 1 slab = 10 month supply with average use (4 people)
Companion planting: Herbs make such great companion plants. Sow them among your veggies to deter pests and promote healthier growth.
About the SOW Delicious Seed Slab:
- Made by hand
- Open pollinated heirloom seeds
- So easy to sow & grow
- Includes user-friendly planting instructions
- Fully biodegradable
- Retains more moisture than soil, for excellent germination
- Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is embedded with a herb seed.
- Snap off your "chocolate" blocks. Space them as shown on the side of the box.
- Bury just below the soil surface, cover and water every 3 - 4 days until seedlings peep out.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product14/05/2017, By RoxanneUnfortunately only coriander and basil germinated from this slab. Was looking forward to growing my own sage and thyme.04/02/2016, By SheenaSuch a brilliant way to sow seeds....love it. Especially great for getting kids involved.
So far the harvest has been great leaving us feeling very fortunate for having fresh produce when needed.29/07/2015, By Shellysuch a clever; cute and essential product. Very happy with the whole range - all growing beautifully.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.