- Soul + Space’s Palo Santo is harvested from sustainable sources as part of the Reforestation Project in Puerto Lopez
- It is only processed from trees that have died naturally and have been processed after curing for a minimum of 4 years
- Transmits a mild, soothing fragrance reminiscent of mint, pine and citrus
- The traditional uses for Palo Santo include treatment of negative thoughtprints
What is Palo Santo good for?
- Smudging / Space Clearing
- Energy Clearing
- Crystal Clearing
- Aids focus, clarity and creativity
- Aids meditation and grounding
- Help reduce stress and anxiety
- Natural home fragrance
- Hold the tip of the Palo Santo stick over a candle, match or lighter till it catches light
- Allow the stick to burn before blowing out the flame, creating a smoking coal
- For space clearing, move about the space you would like to clear with the intention to remove stagnant energy
- Or place your stick in a metal, glass or clay bowl and allow the smoke to go out on its own or blow gently to continue burning
- To increase burning time, you can gently blow on the coal to create more smoke.
- Unlike traditional incense sticks, your Palo Santo will burn out on it's own.
Did you know? Palo Santo oil was used during the reign of the Incas for its spiritually cleansing abilities, and remains a popular in aromatherapy to this day
- 1 x ~15 g Stick
Once your Palo Santo stick is alight and smoking, it should burn for about 1-2 minutes.
Each stick can be relit and reused several times.
~ 5 uses per stick.
Note: Due to the natural source of Palo Santo, size and consistency may vary
- Palo Santo
Country of Origin:
- Made in Ecuador
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/10/2018, By ShadleyLove it10/09/2018, By MoximaLove the smell and it’s clearing purpose ✨
30/08/2018, By lindaIt's lovely, but for that price for a small, single stick it was quite a let down.28/07/2018, By ZukiswaWhat I dont understand about it is that the glow does not smoke even when I blow on it. It only smokes while I am still lighting it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.