- Soul + Space’s Palo Santo is harvested from sustainable sources as part of the Reforestation Project in Puerto Lopez
- It is only processed from trees that have died naturally and have been processed after curing for a minimum of 4 years
- Transmits a mild, soothing fragrance reminiscent of mint, pine and citrus
- The traditional uses for Palo Santo include treatment of negative thoughtprints
What is Palo Santo good for?
- Smudging / Space Clearing
- Energy Clearing
- Crystal Clearing
- Aids focus, clarity and creativity
- Aids meditation and grounding
- Help reduce stress and anxiety
- Natural home fragrance
- Hold the tip of the Palo Santo stick over a candle, match or lighter till it catches light
- Allow the stick to burn before blowing out the flame, creating a smoking coal
- For space clearing, move about the space you would like to clear with the intention to remove stagnant energy
- Or place your stick in a metal, glass or clay bowl and allow the smoke to go out on its own or blow gently to continue burning
- To increase burning time, you can gently blow on the coal to create more smoke.
- Unlike traditional incense sticks, your Palo Santo will burn out on it's own.
Did you know? Palo Santo oil was used during the reign of the Incas for its spiritually cleansing abilities, and remains a popular in aromatherapy to this day
- 1 x ~15 g Stick
Once your Palo Santo stick is alight and smoking, it should burn for about 1-2 minutes.
Each stick can be relit and reused several times.
~ 5 uses per stick.
Note: Due to the natural source of Palo Santo, size and consistency may vary
- Palo Santo
Country of Origin:
- Made in Ecuador
19 out of 23 people would recommend this product27/12/2019, By RozanneLovely smell, good quality, fast delivery19/12/2019, By Namaste away with your negativityWow on my 1 time trying the product, I was hooked. The smell is amazing and it creates an incredible atmosphere. I carry it with me in my handbag and whenever I feel the environment feels negative and heavy, I burn the stick. Love it.19/12/2019, By ElaineVery nice smell and something diffrent. Made a nice gift.27/11/2019, By SkyeI absolutely love the scent - a beautiful (and really easy) way to clear and purify your space!05/10/2019, By JulesI love the fragrance of Palo Santo and prefer it to using sage as it doesn't make mess or leave a pungent smell in the air. Instead it smells light and fresh and cleanses and clears the air beautifully.30/09/2019, By StaceyGreat, ethically sourced product that I'm glad I can order easily from FTN.02/09/2019, By CMWhat a lovely "product" for the soul... This is one of my favourites in my collection...31/07/2019, By selenait does not want to stay lit so im confused26/07/2019, By AdiI did not find the smell appealing. Luckily it does not stay lit for long and stops smoking pretty quickly, which at least meant that the bad smell did not linger for too long.11/07/2019, By EviIt smells nice in the packaging and for the first bit when lit, but it won't stay lit. Maybe I got a dodgy stick or I am doing something wrong, but I followed the directions on the card that came with.21/06/2019, By LizaBought as a gift for a friend who was overjoyed, moving into a new home soon and will be smudging every single room!20/05/2019, By ValentinaLove this for my home and aura cleansing. Soothing invigorating scent.14/04/2019, By JulietaIt's lovely but sacred and I recently found out it's custom to be given palo santo by a shaman and but buy it.05/04/2019, By JennaWonderful aroma, I love Palo Santo. I must have misread when they said only one stick - I thought there would be more.01/03/2019, By DeanBless!
01/03/2019, By TraceySmells amazing11/01/2019, By KnwynThis truly is an exquisitely cleansing smudge that invokes an almost otherworldly fresh and uplifting smoke, and a serene mind space. With accents of mint, pine and lemon, Palo Santo is ideal for outdoor meditation or gatherings, as traditionally it is also used to keep mosquitoes at bay.
Yet another product I could not recommend more ♥21/12/2018, By P3Very soothing aroma. Will be buying more soon.16/11/2018, By JeannieAbsolutely gorgeous, special, special, special. So glad I treated myself, so worth it.09/10/2018, By ShadleyLove it10/09/2018, By MoximaLove the smell and it’s clearing purpose ✨
30/08/2018, By lindaIt's lovely, but for that price for a small, single stick it was quite a let down.28/07/2018, By ZukiswaWhat I dont understand about it is that the glow does not smoke even when I blow on it. It only smokes while I am still lighting it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.