- Palo Santo crystal mood oil with tiger’s eye
- A roll-on organic oil to apply to the pulse points
- Palo Santo essential oil diluted in organic carrier oil
- Enriched with natural vitamin E
- Bottle capped with a tiger’s eye gemstone roller ball
- Eases stress & anxiety, focuses the mind
- Lovingly handmade in small batches
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Packaging is plastic-free
- Compact, travel-friendly size
- Tiger’s eye is associated with clarity, luck, abundance & willpower
Please Note: Due to the natural variations in crystals, every bottle of Pure Palo Santo is unique.
Did You Know? Soul + Space only uses Palo Santo is harvested from sustainable sources as part of the Reforestation Project in Puerto Lopez. It is only sourced from trees that have died naturally and have been processed after curing for a minimum of 4 years.
About Palo Santo: Palo Santo has a delightful sensory blend of pine, mint, & lemon has held spiritual importance for thousands of years. It is used to purify, cleanse & restore the energy within one’s internal & external space. This Palo Santo is harvested by a local community within Ecuador. Only naturally fallen branches & trunks are harvested. Each tree that's harvested has to have to lay fallen for at least two years before it’s harvested in the case that the tree may re-sprout. A reforestation & restoration program is followed where every tree harvested another ten trees are planted. The commercial viability of Palo Santo sticks helps to ensure the continuation & longevity of Palo Santo & ensures that those in future generations have access to cultural & spiritual practices that are associated with it.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the simple yet potent properties of Palo Santo oil, and we love the way Soul + Space has harnessed the power of this natural treasure, while elevating the experience with the addition of a tiger’s eye gemstone. It’s also important to us that the brands we support use sustainable ingredients, so we love knowing that this natural aromatherapy oil is made with ethically sourced Palo Santo.
- Apply a little of the oil to any of the following pulse points: soles of the feet, behind the knees, solar plexus, nape of the neck, temples, wrists.
- For best results, apply to as many points as possible.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil, Palo Santo Essential Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tiger’s Eye Crystal.
- Glass bottle with tiger’s eye roller ball.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product31/12/2020, By KiraIt's an interesting product. I love that they include a Tigers eye roller ball. The smell is quite unusual and I'm not entirely sure I love it. But it's a nice addition to my morning meditations.04/09/2020, By EileenPalo Santo is a completely new experience for me! I had never heard of it before so when I opened the bottle it really was a "wow" moment,
I love trees of all kinds so the smell of Palo alto made me feel as if I was home. I love it but my doggy fur friend does not!29/08/2020, By Brendaok25/07/2020, By Cammyji YogaWonderfully as I was looking for something extra special for clients, I found this!
Game changer. Great price, and lasts well with the roll on action. Been using it over the past while everyday
Appreciate the fine touch.
21/07/2020, By MegI love how Soul & Space used a combination of crystals with the oil blend. The roller ball is a crystal with small crystal pieces inside that is 'infused' with the oil blend. I had to lookup what palo santo was and was immediately fascinated to try out the oil. So the fragrance smells a bit like licorice (to me at least) and something woodsy (Its been likened to pine and lemon). I apply some before I do yoga and enjoy the scent as it warms up on my pulse points.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.